South Pittsburg Pirates @ G.C.A.

RoyDillardJr

Looks like a rainy trip to Knoxville. Weather.com shows rain from here to there from noon till game time. Might rain a little through first half, but should clear up after halftime. Shows the temp at 51 at game time on it's way down to 41.

I'm just glad we don't have fair weather fans...we'll be there in droves rain or shine..anyway we can't complain, we've had perfect weather thru out this season. And no complaints now as long as it rains on both teams.

Granny Annie where have you been? I have been waiting on you to surface. Your Rams sure seem to be a real good team this year. I think they will provide a stiff challenge for South Pittsburg that will hopefully benefit them in the playoffs. Grace is a good team and will play hard, but the pirates are still coming. Should be a good one.

I'll be at the game along with a lot of other Ram fans! We've been waiting for this replay. It will be a great game!!

Old Pirate says the Pirates need to focus on continued heeling of key players and earhole them some city youngons Friday. OP don't ritely know much about Grace other than they are a 9-0 team this season. Recon that alone should be enough to get SP attention.

The Pirates ship will sail into town with more weapons than have been available recently. Look for plenty of fire power from the Pirates. The Rams appear focused on getting revenge for the Pirates last envasion. Figure this to be their championship feud.

OLD PIRATE SAYS THE VISITING PIRATES NEED TO TREAT THIS AS A CHAMPIONSHIP FEUD,SINCE THEM CITY FOLKES IS

GO WAR EAGLES