notre dame @ grundy co

gcjackets18

Their game is on Friday night..it would be nice to see Grundy as a 6th seeded team compared to as a 8th seeded team..I hope that we would jump Pearl cohn we played them last year in the playoffs..nasty place to go..in the middle of the Hood..if that leaves us good pasture Smith Co or whoever the 3rd slot team would be is fine by me..I don't see us standing a chance at Smith Co..but if we do win against Notre dame an Pearl cohn looses then I like the outcome we face..

wasnt that far in the hood. i do remember the fog rollin in and you couldnt even see the home team's stand from the visitors side. one thing you couldn't keep from missing was the annoucer. may have been on the outside of the hood but it was a friendly atmosphere. lets beat notre dame, them we'll worry about playing in the hood or not :roflol:

Do the Grundy coaches still wear those "camo" pants they they wore last year to Pearl? I thought that was priceless...

I haven't seen them wear them this year but I'm sure they got them put away in the closet waiting to be pulled out..all I got to say is Notre dame better come prepared because these Grundy boys will be playing their heart out on senior night...get ready for a big crowd an lots of noise..I'm starting to think that this will be a higher scoring game then I first predicted..got Grundy bein 41-28 over Notre dame..Grundy finishes the season hot and I'm lookin to see us make it to the second round of the playoffs atleast with a big upset over our first opponent..well we are all hoping it...

howdoitknow2 - Yes the Grundy coaches have had the camo on this year a time or two. Many could have it on the rest of the season. It is deer season you know. Easier to just go straight to the camp sight and not have to change before heading to the stand Saturday morning. You have to kill it to grill it you know... :hungry:

Yes Tyler laid it on the line in his letter to the editor. The broadcast team from the Yellow Jacket Network has been treated a little rough more than once this year. Signal Mountain administration was so kind as to let them set up and then their coaches ran them off just a few minutes later telling them there was no room for them. Strangely enough there was plenty of room the next week for a Chattanooga radio station to broadcast from the same spot for their game with South Pittsburg. So Signal lacks a lot of class in my book. And as for the Bledsoe deal obviously whoever the fan was that was cussing high school students trying to put on a broadcast needs to be taken out behind the barn. I'm sure most of the Bledsoe folks I know wouldn't appreciate that kind of behavior. <_<

Pearl-Cohn last year was nothing but nice no matter what part of town it was in. If I remember it wasn't that far from Hooters so that made it a good location for me. :thumb:

Should be interesting to see how the rest of the season goes for the Yellow Jackets. A lot of players really stepped up Friday night and played better than they have all season. They need to continue to do so. It was exciting to watch. :popcorneater:

Good Luck Yellow Jackets!

DL.