AC @ Clinton

Space3

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Clinton
    • AC

92, It looked the Willard was lined up to kick the extra point, then they ran a kicker out there. Did you see that? (cheap shot coming up!) Maybe they haven't scored enough times this year to know who the kicker is.

92 I'm just jokin', you know that.

Yeah, I saw that! That kicker they brought in is a player that transferred in from out west somewhere. I thought that was pretty cool!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have a little more respect 22!

Dragon, dont make me wear my decade of dominance shirt friday night to remind you of the past, present and future, LOL. JK. This is the annual Clinton City Championship. Most years you can throw out the records. This year will problally be no different. This is Clinton's super bowl, and they will bring it. I just think it wont be enough. I hope? It stays close for a half, maybe 3 qtrs and we pull away. Ac 38-10.

HOOK EM HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragon, dont make me wear my decade of dominance shirt friday night to remind you of the past, present and future, LOL. JK. This is the annual Clinton City Championship. Most years you can throw out the records. This year will problally be no different. This is Clinton's super bowl, and they will bring it. I just think it wont be enough. I hope? It stays close for a half, maybe 3 qtrs and we pull away. Ac 38-10.

HOOK EM HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that's kinda what I picked I think....34-14 something like that.

If AC does not take the Dragons serious then they will be setting in the stands watching playoffs. Clinton has improved and they play the pass fairly well. The key is to get ahead of Clinton early say like 21-0 then just play controlled ball. If the Mavs can do this then they will be watching to see who they play next Friday night. I really think Mavs special teams can play a big part. I would love to see a kickoff returned all the way or even a punt returned all the way. And as far as kicking any extra points just line up to kick and fake it. Sadly they are not doing well at pats. If defense played like they did last week then this could be shut out. I go

Mavs 26-6

Got to go with AC, they have to win to make the playoffs, more at stake, however, the Dragons are playing at home and with a nothing to lose attitude. They have some size up front and on a wet field, that could help them run the ball right at AC. Also could slow AC's passing game some. Still, I would say AC 27 Clinton 10