Marion coach let go

Indian

I tried to tell that Purplegrad man to tell that Beck man to turn in his survey for the Murphy Fair book. I garuntee you that Zieglar man was mad because this Beck man could never beat Grider and Grider is his biggest rival. You think im joking but im not.

So....your logic being coaches who turn in team info to Murphy Fair (I know, your friend) stand a better chance of beating Grider's Pirates than those who don't. Well, who'd a' thunk it...Now the secrets out, I expect Mr. Fair will get about a dozen responses from all 3A and below coaches in the state next year, at least those with SP on the schedule.

I wish Coach Zieglar, Coach Stone, that "Other" Coach Grider(wouldn't that be a hoot), or whomever takes over the Warrior program success in the coming years. Still believe a giant backward step has just been taken by the MC program.

Edited by Al Capone

This is F.O.S. Jasper has the biggest school zone in Marion County followed by Whitwell. When K.C. and the Sunshine band were Coaching. Whitwell and SP had to watch the zone edges because there were kids at Jasper that could have been at 1 of the other 2 schools. The only reason you are even posting in this thread is you guys got your NALB (No Athlete Left Behind) program called on the carpet by that Childress man.

Sour grapes make good whine Boeck.There haven't been any recruits from anywhere else that I can recall since i've been a part of SP football. It's a shame he couldn't have taken the high road on his way out.Sorry bout all the bad luck in Jasper.There is never any room to lie about things that you know not to be true.

Now it's just me, but I read part of the article, and I didn't get where he was alluding to SP recruiting. I took it as he was just referring to Signal Mountain and their recent headlines.

Either way, I could really care less, but I saw alot of SP guys taking his comments personal when I thought he was just referring to SM.

I could be off base, but that's the way I took it.

Sour grapes make good whine Boeck.There haven't been any recruits from anywhere else that I can recall since i've been a part of SP football. It's a shame he couldn't have taken the high road on his way out.Sorry bout all the bad luck in Jasper.There is never any room to lie about things that you know not to be true.

Bossbro, those comments that Beck man left was a bunch of mess. If Grider had an illegal player, that Childress man would have done told him about it like he did that Price man. I garuntee you one reason that Zieglar man let that Beck man go was because he did not turn in his survey two years for the Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not.

Now it's just me, but I read part of the article, and I didn't get where he was alluding to SP recruiting. I took it as he was just referring to Signal Mountain and their recent headlines.

Either way, I could really care less, but I saw alot of SP guys taking his comments personal when I thought he was just referring to SM.

I could be off base, but that's the way I took it.

I will explain it for you. SM was one thing he alluded to but he opted not to play SM this year. The Alabama comment on the other hand was clear to anyone close to the rivalry between these 2 teams. SP's southern School zone is the Alabama state line. Lastly, the SP-Jasper game isn't just one of the oldest HS rivalry games, its a family feud to the proportions of Hatfield-McCoys. There have been riots break out between the 2 towns during the long banned parade that used to occur down the 6 mile stretch between the 2 towns. Boeck has added to this due to him being at SP once upon a time. He knows that every time someone has it in for SP or gets jealous, the pull Alabama out of their arse.

Edit: Plus, if you go back and look, you will see some characters made unfounded claims about this in these 2 threads. I assure you if there was an ounce of truth, Jasper and Whitwell would have dropped the dime.

Edited by rlh

lugnut, Danny wilson ain't going nowhere. Jasper (excuse me, Marion Co.) only wishes he would think about it. a couple of years ago i would have said maybe, but now, definitely not. He bleeds orange and he is happy to be "back home". He wouldn't "burn" that bridge by leaving again. Plus, he and Roy Dillard are real close and consult about SP's Murphy Fair book together.

I find it amusing that you South Pittsburg assistant coach's and fans on here think that Stone shuld be the next Marion coach. There are bigger fish to catch other than him. My money would be on Danny Wilson....sit back and watch.......

Look Mr. 1 Post Lugnut, you obviously can't read because no Pirates have said any such things.