Marion coach let go

Indian

I will explain it for you. SM was one thing he alluded to but he opted not to play SM this year. The Alabama comment on the other hand was clear to anyone close to the rivalry between these 2 teams. SP's southern School zone is the Alabama state line. Lastly, the SP-Jasper game isn't just one of the oldest HS rivalry games, its a family feud to the proportions of Hatfield-McCoys. There have been riots break out between the 2 towns during the long banned parade that used to occur down the 6 mile stretch between the 2 towns. Boeck has added to this due to him being at SP once upon a time. He knows that every time someone has it in for SP or gets jealous, the pull Alabama out of their arse.

Edit: Plus, if you go back and look, you will see some characters made unfounded claims about this in these 2 threads. I assure you if there was an ounce of truth, Jasper and Whitwell would have dropped the dime.

Well lets not throw anything out there about S. Pitt recruiting players from N. Alabama because rhl will shut down the tread. I think he probably knows how things work down there inside and out. 8 years at one place will get you a pretty good look into how things really work. Maybe, just maybe, there might be some truth behind those words.
  • Upvote 1

Well lets not throw anything out there about S. Pitt recruiting players from N. Alabama because rhl will shut down the tread. I think he probably knows how things work down there inside and out. 8 years at one place will get you a pretty good look into how things really work. Maybe, just maybe, there might be some truth behind those words.

Eye garuntee ewe that part in red is a lye.And we know watt that makes ewe. Eye gave ewe a -1 and oh yeah, Happy Bloggerin!

If I was MC I would call Wes Green, his kid is about to enter high school, and I can tell after vacationing with him this summer he is looking to get back at high school level. If he would do it he could get you guys back to where you need to be.

Wes Green????? REALLY, MC needs a leader and motivator, not a mediocre run of the mill coach. There are a lot of them out there.

This is F.O.S. Jasper has the biggest school zone in Marion County followed by Whitwell. When K.C. and the Sunshine band were Coaching. Whitwell and SP had to watch the zone edges because there were kids at Jasper that could have been at 1 of the other 2 schools. The only reason you are even posting in this thread is you guys got your NALB (No Athlete Left Behind) program called on the carpet by that Childress man.

+1

That's just funny, don't care who you are!

:roflol:

No Athlete Left Behind.... Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaha!

:thumb:

I'm not completely disagreeing with you. I've met Barnhardt and he is a stand-up guy and I think you're right in that Whitwell will give him another chance. But look at the injuries the Pirates have had to deal with. Vic is the kind of guy that inspired his bench to step up and get the job done. I don't think a good coach will use injuries as an excuse.

Whitwell was playing good football for the most part at the beginning of the season. They were pretty banged up when they played SP also. The last game they had three kids on the field who were starters at any point during the season. In all fairness to Coach B, we have some talented young men but we don't have a anywhere near the talent pool of SP. He will be fine, you have to remember he isn't just changing a football team. He is having to change a culture that has plagued Whitwell for a long time and it isn't going to happen in one year and probably not two years. It will change and from what I have seen, he is the right man for the job. Injuries aren't excuses, but when you lose nine two way starters even ol Roy knows that makes it rough.

Maybe just maybe he was just a little ill about the 1-9 season he just endured. It's funny he mentioned going out and recruiting players when it is common knowledge in the community that he tried to recruit South Pitt's backup QB a few years ago when Terrell had the starting job nailed down. I believe he also had a certain EXTREMELY talented player during his 2008 run that lived in our beloved neighboring state.

Maybe just maybe he was just a little ill about the 1-9 season he just endured. It's funny he mentioned going out and recruiting players when it is common knowledge in the community that he tried to recruit South Pitt's backup QB a few years ago when Terrell had the starting job nailed down. I believe he also had a certain EXTREMELY talented player during his 2008 run that lived in our beloved neighboring state.

Wasnt that player your refering to already at that school when he arrived....come on now, he didnt recruit that EXREMELY talented player..your words not mine.

I agree with the one post! The Principal up there needs to go. She shows absolutely no supposrt for the athletic program. Marion needs to rise up and force Mark Griffith to make the change! You better start there! You think I'm Joking but I'm not.

I love it when these new people get on the board and they spew the negative stuff. I believe CHICKENDAVE has the right name or he would tell it to those people's face instead of typing his fingers off on here. I believe Mr. Griffith and the people who run the school system can get the job done without your advice.

As 8th graders, can the parents of children not send their kids to any high school in Marion County that they choose without changing residence? I know of a few on the current South Pittsburg team right now that went to Jasper Middle School and live in Jasper now. This is not recruiting and I am not accusing SP of that in any way. That is just how it has worked for years.

I hope that the young people and their parents at Jasper Middle School will look at the change that has taken place this past week. They know Coach Ziegler and they know that he is going to do what is right for them and all of the students coming over from JMS. Marion County Football is down right now but with the young men I saw coming over and the kids we have now it is headed in the right direction. Change was needed now is the time to play hard and represent MCHS like in years past.

As for Mrs. Prince, She has never called a kid a negative name in her life. She has done a terrific job as principal of that school. Only thing you have to look at are the test scores since she has taken over. If I am correct the last three years MCHS scores have been at the top in the county. This past year in Math and science, the scores have only been higher in 4 different schools across the state! I believe she needs a :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Edited by Bill#49

I love it when these new people get on the board and they spew the negative stuff. I believe CHICKENDAVE has the right name or he would tell it to those people's face instead of typing his fingers off on here. I believe Mr. Griffith and the people who run the school system can get the job done without your advice.

Great post chickendave I totally agree with you. And for mr. Bill I believe you use your fingers to type just as everyone else does and I believe people can post there opinions on the T without your advice. You sure don't have a problem "typing" your opinion.

Edited by oneyewilly

MR Bil, I have children that attend MCHS and while you may not like my opinion I still have one and will post whenever I please? So tell me why is it folks like you think you own these boards? its that same kind of arrogance is why folks cross the lines and go to the other High schools. You know Mr Bill folks really get tired of this better than you crap! How about being a bit humble every now and again and respect that folks have different views, whether you agree or disagree.

Edited by CHICKENDAVE