10AA Basketball

coachrus

The New 2011-2012 District 10-AA Standings With 1 Night to Go Until The Halfway Point is Reached

1.) CPA: 7-0

2.) East Literature: 6-1

3.) Maplewood: 5-3

4.) David Lipscomb: 4-3

5.) Pearl-Cohn: 3-4

6.) Stratford: 2-5

6.) Whites Creek: 2-5

6.) MLK: 2-5

9.) Hume-Fogg: 1-6

Tomorrow Night's Schedule

Whites Creek at Pearl-Cohn

MLK at CPA

Stratford at East Literature

Hume-Fogg at David Lipscomb

Maplewood (BYE)

Better than Maplewood or East Lit.. The top teams will not have a home court advantage.

I don't know about that. Maplewood and East Lit both have really good fan bases that support their teams. I have been to games at both their gyms that are packed out. Stratford -- not so much. I went to a game there last year when the players on the court outnumbered the fans in the stands.

The district and region gets rotated, as it should, and now it is Stratford's turn. I'm sure they will do a good job and maybe it will increase their fan base and help their program.

The New 2011-2012 District 10-AA Standings With 1 Night to Go Until The Halfway Point is Reached

1.) CPA: 7-0

2.) East Literature: 6-1

3.) Maplewood: 5-3

4.) David Lipscomb: 4-3

5.) Pearl-Cohn: 3-4

6.) Stratford: 2-5

6.) Whites Creek: 2-5

6.) MLK: 2-5

9.) Hume-Fogg: 1-6

Tomorrow Night's Schedule

MLK at CPA

Stratford at East Literature

Maplewood (BYE)

David Lipscomb and Pearl-Cohn could really separate themselves from teams 6-9 in the district with wins tonight.

CPA and East Literature should win by large amounts tonight. The East Literature-Maplewood game next Tuesday should be a real battle!

David Lipscomb and Pearl-Cohn could really separate themselves from teams 6-9 in the district with wins tonight.

CPA and East Literature should win by large amounts tonight. The East Literature-Maplewood game next Tuesday should be a real battle!

Metro is closing schools and cancelling all after school activities.

You didn't have that same concern last year when the tournament was at CPA.

Gee, chill out! I was glad the tourney was at CPA last year, and I am glad it is not at Maplewood and East Lit. this year. Get a clue - I am a CPA fan! What would you expect - that I would want the tourney at Maplewood and EL this year? That would be stupid for me to want. The fact is that it rotates as it should. I'm just glad the rotation does not favor our two biggest hurdles this year. If it had worked out that way, so be it.

I do think it is unfair that CPA is not allowed to host the Region tourney due to gym size. Every team should be included in that rotation if they are in the region.

Here is what I have as of today:

District 10-AA Standings

1.) CPA (7-0)

2.) East Literature (6-1)

3.) Maplewood (5-3)

4.) David Lipscomb (4-3)

5.) Pearl-Cohn (3-4)

6.) MLK (3-5)

7.) Stratford (2-5)

8.) Whites Creek (2-5)

9.) Hume-Fogg (1-7)

The Schedule for Thursday 1-12-12

MLK at CPA

Stratford at East Literature: re-scheduled for Thursday 1-26-12

The Schedule for Friday 1-13-12

Pearl-Cohn vs CPA

Maplewood vs Stratford

Whites Creek vs David Lipscomb

MLK vs Hume-Fogg: MLK won this game as it was played as scheduled

THE GAMES THAT I DID NOT PUT IN BOLD ARE GAMES THAT I NEED RE-SCHEDULED DATES FOR SO COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT AS TO WHEN THESE GAMES WILL BE PLAYED.......THANKS!

EL's loss to Maplewood puts CPA in an almost lock position for regular season District champ and #1 seed in tourney. Can't see them losing 2 games bfore the end of year. Toughest games left are EL away and Maplewood at home.

#1 seed in tourney should put them in opposite bracket from EL and Maplewood which is a good thing.