10AA Basketball

coachrus

Looks like the best way to talk Bball is to start a new topic. I reposted the above question from another poster from a thread that got off topic.

I've heard from other posters that East Lit graduated a lot of seniors.

I know that CPA graduated 3 seniors (Drehr was a starter, Genovase was first sub off bench, and Gilbert played some). This was a great group of senior leaders, but they did not contribute much to the individual stats. Provided a lot of intangibles that don't show up in the stats.

Current CPA seniors are Bradshaw,Cook and Johnson. Cook is returning after sitting out last year with a torn ACL. Bradshaw has committed to play with Belmont next year. Brandon Cook may be starting point guard as he is quick as lightning and plays great defense. He may have to beat out sophomores Vic Wharton and Braxton Bonds for the spot.

Edited by coachrus

Thanks, Coachrus,

Maplewood was good last year. Lipscomb was a bit off, but they will always reload. Interested in hearing from fans of the other teams about who they have that should lead their team this year.

There doesn't seem to be much interest in 10AA basketball so far this year. I wonder if that is telling?

Maybe some people decided that if they can't say something nice, they won't say anything at all. Kinda sad there is not interest in talking basketball, only criticizing off the court stuff.

I heard that sophomore Paul Adams (who has been at CPA forever) is now 6'6" and has gained 35 lbs since last year. May be an inside help that CPA has been needing.

I heard that sophomore Paul Adams (who has been at CPA forever) is now 6'6" and has gained 35 lbs since last year. May be an inside help that CPA has been needing.

I was wondering who that kid was walking around with the other BB players at the FB games. It seems like Alsmiller has gained a couple of inches since last year as well, but Lindsey looks about the same size. They seem to have 3 players that are 6'5" or better.

I was wondering who that kid was walking around with the other BB players at the FB games. It seems like Alsmiller has gained a couple of inches since last year as well, but Lindsey looks about the same size. They seem to have 3 players that are 6'5" or better.

Doesn't Paul Adams play LT for the football team?

I wouldn't have been Paul Adams as he plays football on the offensive and defensive line.

Junior Robert Brown has added about 2 inches and 25lbs since last year (6'3" 200), but he plays football as well.

This is just too funny! I've laughed so much I'm cryin'!! The topic is kinda misleading ('10AA Basketball'), with CPA4-E-Verrr tryin' his best to be 'Mr. Diplomatic' and mentioning The Wood and DL. It should be 'Two Pages Of coachrus Talkin' To CPA4Ever About How Great CPA Is Gonna Be.' mmmyesss!

:bored::P

What's hilarious is that you come on here and comment on how funny it is that no one is talking about 10AA except CPA fans, and THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

Way to add something meaningful to the discussion, or maybe that's the problem - you don't have anything meaningful to say.

I ask a legitimate question about 10AA. Who are the best returning players? Do you know, or do you just want to come on here and criticize other people's posts?

And by the way, I like hearing from Coachrus.

Some day you will get over losing Bradshaw. Don't like the thread? Go away!

Edited by CPA4Ever