10AA Basketball

coachrus

As I sat and watched East Lit play their hearts out against CPA, and as I watched them pretty much dismantle my DL Mustangs a game earlier, I kept thinking: well, somehow they have managed to survive without "dareal champ" on the bench with them. Go figure. :thumb:

It's always interesting to listen to people like you who have no clue or one single athletic bone in their body attempt to give commentary. What's even funnier is for me to listen to you try to justify what I said months ago was would happen. Check the record last year with me and the one without me. In closing, you don't know anything about basketball so keep your comments to yourself.

After growing up in New York City and becoming the states only 4 time Mr. Basketball selection as well as leading my high school team to 4 state championships. I went on to become Duke University's onle 4 time All-American. After that, I was drafted number 1 overall by the Boston Celtics and then.......

I know, stop. I am full of crap. I am a liar. Before any of you chastise me for wasting you time and printing wall to wall lies on here, none of that happened. Those of you that know me, know that I don't make things up and I don't lie. Whether you agree or disagree with me on an issue, you know that.

I have just grown weary and have become fed up with a former "assistant" coach getting on here and spewing lie after lie. The last practice we had was at Belmont before the Bolivar game, my "assistant" coach was on the opposite end of the floor on the side court shooting baskets while we were practicing. He was not the worst assistant coach that I have ever had, but he does live in a fantasy world. He was in no way responsible for what we accomplished last year, the kids were!

To all of the coaches that have helped me over the years, Thank You!

After growing up in New York City and becoming the states only 4 time Mr. Basketball selection as well as leading my high school team to 4 state championships. I went on to become Duke University's onle 4 time All-American. After that, I was drafted number 1 overall by the Boston Celtics and then.......

I know, stop. I am full of crap. I am a liar. Before any of you chastise me for wasting you time and printing wall to wall lies on here, none of that happened. Those of you that know me, know that I don't make things up and I don't lie. Whether you agree or disagree with me on an issue, you know that.

I have just grown weary and have become fed up with a former "assistant" coach getting on here and spewing lie after lie. The last practice we had was at Belmont before the Bolivar game, my "assistant" coach was on the opposite end of the floor on the side court shooting baskets while we were practicing. He was not the worst assistant coach that I have ever had, but he does live in a fantasy world. He was in no way responsible for what we accomplished last year, the kids were!

Heh...I like you. B)

Your boys played hard the other night. Keep up the good work!

...Those of you that know me, know that I don't make things up and I don't lie. Whether you agree or disagree with me on an issue, you know that...

Ahh yes, a kindred spirit. And yes, I do know you to be that type of person. Has it really been 11 years since teams we coached met in the region semis for the dubious task of facing EH with the likes of Terrell, Davis, Owens, etc. for the region championship? My, how the time flies by... Congrats on another strong year for East Lit basketball!

Coach F, you do a great job. I loved your team last year and enjoyed watching it some this year. I will call you later and we can talk some hoops. You gonna have the Christmas Classic again in December? I might have a team that needs to talk to you.

It's always interesting to listen to people like you who have no clue or one single athletic bone in their body attempt to give commentary. What's even funnier is for me to listen to you try to justify what I said months ago was would happen. Check the record last year with me and the one without me. In closing, you don't know anything about basketball so keep your comments to yourself.

Dude. Seriously. Get a life and then a hobby and then read a book about being a team player.

You jumped on here taking all of the credit, not only from Coach F but also from all of the players on the team. You said it was all about you. Obviously it was not. An upset in the Region tournament proves nothing. The players deserved the credit last year, and the players deserved the credit this year.

And in closing to your "in closing." This, champ, is a message board. It's where people share opinions. Many disagree. Most know when they put something outrageous out there - oh, you know, something like "the whole reason my team won was because of me, part-time assitant coach" - that people will react. Heck, some people even do it on purpose just for kicks. So, in case you aren't sure how a message board works, here's a tip: if you don't want to be called out for ridiculous comments, don't post. If you want a place where people keep opinions to themselves, try journaling and then don't read what you wrote. :roflol:

CoachF,

You are certainly wlecome and I am grateful for the opportunity as well. There has never been a lie told by me regarding my experience with the Eagles. If you ever review any post that I have made (which aren't many because unlike most of you, I have a better life than posting on a blog site with people who were has-beens or never-was'). When I initially posted, it was to defend the Eagles and you who got no respect last year. As soon as someone asks a question about the possibility of a repeat and I give my OPINION, it is met with allegations of lies.

If you are going to make references of things that transpired during a practice, then tell the whole truth. Tell the bloggers how your offense could never score against my defense or vice-versa in practice (which is probably why I was at the other end "shooting baskets" with another player) and why I didn't have any direct input due to my ability. Tell them of the one-on-one time that I spent with the players working on their individual games and their mental toughness. Tell how an athletic banquet took place and you didn't even notify me, yet, people that were not even affiliated with the team was notified and you gave me my Asst. Coach of the Year plaque that was placed in your desk 4 weeks later. Tell how the team was gonna wal out on you and I encouraged them to stay and represent themselves, you, and the school.

I never made a personal attack on you. You took offense when the obvious was stated. I hurt for the boys because I know how much they wanted and deserved the championship. I still have one more left that I will continue to support next year. In closing, thanks for the memories. It was a great ride. Good luck in all of your future coaching endeavors.

Once again, you make comments on things that you "misinterpreted" in an uneducated fashion. When I make an obvious comment (due to the fact that I practiced with them daily and had a real relationship with my players) everybody gets up in arms. I have said what I wanted to say and will end my posting with irrelevant individuals like yourself. You should probably join a book club as much as you blog like it's facebook, very masculine I must say.

Once again, you make comments on things that you "misinterpreted" in an uneducated fashion. When I make an obvious comment (due to the fact that I practiced with them daily and had a real relationship with my players) everybody gets up in arms. I have said what I wanted to say and will end my posting with irrelevant individuals like yourself. You should probably join a book club as much as you blog like it's facebook, very masculine I must say.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. :roflol: :roflol:

Nice try. No facts and no logic so go for the 7th grade level insult. That's GREAT! What's next - my dad can beat up your dad?

• Upvote 1

If that's the world you wish to live in, so be it.

CoachF,

You are certainly wlecome and I am grateful for the opportunity as well. There has never been a lie told by me regarding my experience with the Eagles. If you ever review any post that I have made (which aren't many because unlike most of you, I have a better life than posting on a blog site with people who were has-beens or never-was'). When I initially posted, it was to defend the Eagles and you who got no respect last year. As soon as someone asks a question about the possibility of a repeat and I give my OPINION, it is met with allegations of lies.

If you are going to make references of things that transpired during a practice, then tell the whole truth. Tell the bloggers how your offense could never score against my defense or vice-versa in practice (which is probably why I was at the other end "shooting baskets" with another player) and why I didn't have any direct input due to my ability. Tell them of the one-on-one time that I spent with the players working on their individual games and their mental toughness. Tell how an athletic banquet took place and you didn't even notify me, yet, people that were not even affiliated with the team was notified and you gave me my Asst. Coach of the Year plaque that was placed in your desk 4 weeks later. Tell how the team was gonna wal out on you and I encouraged them to stay and represent themselves, you, and the school.

I never made a personal attack on you. You took offense when the obvious was stated. I hurt for the boys because I know how much they wanted and deserved the championship. I still have one more left that I will continue to support next year. In closing, thanks for the memories. It was a great ride. Good luck in all of your future coaching endeavors.

Edited by CoachF