1A, Quad 3

Solomon

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a valid argument there, but Quad 1 is the biggest screw-over in history. There are 3 District Champs there also and the best team has a #3 seed due to to playing.

1 6a

1 4a (state title contender for getting busted)

3 3a (2 playoff teams)

3 2a ( 2 of the #1 at the time we played them and undefeated)

2 1a

Seven of these teams had winning records.

In the mean time, Quad 4 is like the 3-stooges of football.

You have a valid argument there, but Quad 1 is the biggest screw-over in history. There are 3 District Champs there also and the best team has a #3 seed due to to playing.

1 6a

1 4a (state title contender for getting busted)

3 3a (2 playoff teams)

3 2a ( 2 of the #1 at the time we played them and undefeated)

2 1a

Seven of these teams had winning records.

In the mean time, Quad 4 is like the 3-stooges of football.

Quit crying. There is nobody in the quad that can play with So. Pitt. As for your comment about quad 4. Lake County is 7-3 with a rich tradition. Union City has a title over your beloved pirates. I will say this, the TSSAA nedds to fix the whole system.

Quit crying. There is nobody in the quad that can play with So. Pitt. As for your comment about quad 4. Lake County is 7-3 with a rich tradition. Union City has a title over your beloved pirates. I will say this, the TSSAA nedds to fix the whole system.

I am pissed off, not crying. Lake County has a rich tradition but that isn't going to help them much, and U.C. doesn't have the horses this year nor a European exchange kicker. For that matter, we are 2-1 against that tradition of yours in the playoffs and you were a whole lot better then. thumb[1].gif

I am pissed off, not crying. Lake County has a rich tradition but that isn't going to help them much, and U.C. doesn't have the horses this year nor a European exchange kicker. For that matter, we are 2-1 against that tradition of yours in the playoffs and you were a whole lot better then. thumb[1].gif

No, you are 1-1 against LC but that does not matter. I agree the system is a joke but it is what it is. I liked the 5 class system but I wish the tssaa would only take the top 3 teams in each region instead of 4.

No, you are 1-1 against LC but that does not matter. I agree the system is a joke but it is what it is. I liked the 5 class system but I wish the tssaa would only take the top 3 teams in each region instead of 4.

You are correct, it was TPS that played you all in the semi-final game in '69. We played Oneida in the semi-finals that year.

Edited by rlh

Wayne Co. mercy ruled Union city in the first half this year man. Just stop trying to defend quad 4 like any team actually has a shot at winning state

Wayne Co. mercy ruled Union city in the first half this year man. Just stop trying to defend quad 4 like any team actually has a shot at winning state

Not saying anybody from quad 4 will win a state championship. All I'm saying , is quit crying and play the team infront of you. If your team is the best team in quad 3 then you will play the team that wins quad 4. However, Huntingdon is the best team in quad 3.

Not saying anybody from quad 4 will win a state championship. All I'm saying , is quit crying and play the team infront of you. If your team is the best team in quad 3 then you will play the team that wins quad 4. However, Huntingdon is the best team in quad 3.

I'm sure wayne county has something to say bout that...

Edited by thelegion88