1A, Quad 3

Solomon

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be the best you have to beat the best! Lets play football!

BTW, this Union City team isn't the same team they had at the first of the season, and you never count Lake Co. out until time expires in the fourth.

GO STANGS!!!

You're right.Have to beat the best.I know I'd have rather played Union City at the beginning of the year when the quarterback was out.But jtown never answered if the quarteback for Union city was out when they played.The other quarterback couldnt hardly even handle a snap.If Wayne Co didnt mercy rule UC then that tells me they may not be as strong as they think.The Stangs will win that Quad.

You're right.Have to beat the best.I know I'd have rather played Union City at the beginning of the year when the quarterback was out.But jtown never answered if the quarteback for Union city was out when they played.The other quarterback couldnt hardly even handle a snap.If Wayne Co didnt mercy rule UC then that tells me they may not be as strong as they think.The Stangs will win that Quad.

when wc played union city the kid that played qb would have been one small for o-line not sure who or what he was but it would not have made one bit of difference if you were there you would know that wc could have put 70pts on them that night they couldnt stop wc at all most all wc starters out in 3rd

You have a valid argument there, but Quad 1 is the biggest screw-over in history. There are 3 District Champs there also and the best team has a #3 seed due to to playing.

1 6a

1 4a (state title contender for getting busted)

3 3a (2 playoff teams)

3 2a ( 2 of the #1 at the time we played them and undefeated)

2 1a

Seven of these teams had winning records.

In the mean time, Quad 4 is like the 3-stooges of football.

roflmao you r so right becoming a joke :roflolk:

The QB they had when they scrimmaged PC was a little on the shakey side. When did they loose the starter? Before camp or after camp ?

The QB they had when they scrimmaged PC was a little on the shakey side. When did they loose the starter? Before camp or after camp ?

Before the jamboree.The one you saw was a lineman that they just had to put in.I believe he was #52.A lot difference now.Don't know about if yall played them at camp.Just know he wasn't at the Jamboree or the one they have now.

Edited by mrbigster