Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

WC has a Mr Football finalist thats a warrior to, and your score prediction looks pretty good but either team could be on the winning side of it. I think it comes down to the wire. This one has the making of a classic.

WC has a good defense and better offense. I think that if WC can get a few stops and maybe a turnover in their direction then WC will win. If WC puts it on the ground like they did Friday night then WC is going to have big problems. WC & Huntingdon both deserve to be here but it would be a much better quarter finals game. The winner should have an easier game next week and walk into the championship game ready to win this thing. I'm saying that this very well could be the state championship game. I know SP & Gville will say different.

I went to a game at Paul Ward Stadium for the first time in years this year. It is probably my favorite stadium in the state for single a play. I will def. go back this friday night, and I will have to admit that I dont't see Huntingdon getting beat, but you never know until its over.

All honestly I was more worried about Perry County than Wayne casue of their pass game and Huntingdon hadn't faced a team like that up until last Friday. I know Huntingdon can stop the run. Haven't seen Wayne play but once this year and that was in the Jamboree can't really go by that. Huntingdon changed up their offense a little last Friday by putting in a new formation. Looked like it worked to perfection against Perry. I see Huntingdon pulling away in the 3rd to win by 21. If Huntingdon scores on their opening drive and stop Wayne on their opening drive, it'll be a long night for them. Don't get behind more than 14 cause I don't see Wayne slowing down the ground attack.

I was honestly more worried about Clarksville Acad. than Huntingdon. CA had really good power RBs and some of the best WRs I seen in a long time. I'll even go so far to say that their offense was better than PC's offense. I just wonder if Huntingdon's coach will try and game plan for the veer or the runs off the outside. Coach Crews and Coach Rice have game planned for Huntingdon's offense for nearly 15 years now(meaning we have faced it for that long against teams like Mount Pleasant, Lewis Co., and C'wood). This is gonna be one heck of a game.

WC has a good defense and better offense. I think that if WC can get a few stops and maybe a turnover in their direction then WC will win. If WC puts it on the ground like they did Friday night then WC is going to have big problems. WC & Huntingdon both deserve to be here but it would be a much better quarter finals game. The winner should have an easier game next week and walk into the championship game ready to win this thing. I'm saying that this very well could be the state championship game. I know SP & Gville will say different.

WC has won the turnover battle in every game up until last Friday night, and I chalk that up to the bye week and coming in playing sloppy.

I was honestly more worried about Clarksville Acad. than Huntingdon. CA had really good power RBs and some of the best WRs I seen in a long time. I'll even go so far to say that their offense was better than PC's offense. I just wonder if Huntingdon's coach will try and game plan for the veer or the runs off the outside. Coach Crews and Coach Rice have game planned for Huntingdon's offense for nearly 15 years now(meaning we have faced it for that long against teams like Mount Pleasant, Lewis Co., and C'wood). This is gonna be one heck of a game.

I don't know of anyone else in the state who runs Huntingdon style offense. It's not wing t.

I wasn't in the best of moods that night. Last game for my kid I wasn't happy about it. Butchie you wont hear much out of me from here out. Pulling for WC in this one Huntingdon was good but we played poorly in the first half too.

Ah Now? My Son Has Been Away From The Game For 5 Seasons...He Misses It And So Do I. But CoachT Needs Members And Ya'll Get Past This...In Time. Plus Perry County Fans And Future Teams Needs Ya Support!

And Hey!...Good Luck To Your Young Man As Well!

Edited by Butchie

Limbs getting crowded,lol. I seriously doubt that either team scores 28. Your teams offense is alot like milan and they didnt score many on us. I'm not trying to brag about the milan game , just making a comparison on the style of offenses that yall run

I am so excited to come see this game. I have no clue about Huntingdon because I haven't seen them play but wish I had. Just from what I have read and competition they have faced (etc...) and having watched WC on tape once and live against PC, it seems like both teams will score 20-30 and no clue who will be on top at the end. I know Coach Rice will be well prepared and WC isn't as 1-dimensional as you might think.

I'm talkin bout years past and if it's not win -t than what is it? I seen the I formation and what I would consider the wildcat....so?

Wing t is what Camden and Lewis co run. Huntingdon's offense is nothing like either of those other than they have wings. It's brutal on defenses evidently. Looks to me like they run one play 80 percent of the time.

I was lookin into the past years for Huntingdon and from the way it has been talked up this year I thought that Milan was like a 4A or 5A power house. In the past Milan still just barley beat y'all and y'all even beat them at times. The only year it looks like they handled y'all was last year. I guess what I'm gettin at is, what makes this year so special?