Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

jtown, I have watched WC on video, If both teams bring their A game Huntingdon wins by 3 touchdowns. The problem is in Huntingdon we know football and ya'll have looked good agianst subpar teams. I will make a bet with you that if WC wins I will change my account name to " love WC Hogfan", if Huntingdon wins you change your name to" IDKFOOTBALLjtown" for one year. Think it would be fun. I know WC is good, but I think you underestimate Huntingdon severly.

Should have took the bet. Do i even have to say anything about the post above? lol didn't think so. Great job cats. Really proud to be a Wayne Co. fan. The refs tried to give it to Hunt. with the two holding calls but the wildcats maned up and won it anyway. Games like this is why highschool football is amazing.

Should have took the bet. Do i even have to say anything about the post above? lol didn't think so. Great job cats. Really proud to be a Wayne Co. fan. The refs tried to give it to Hunt. with the two holding calls but the wildcats maned up and won it anyway. Games like this is why highschool football is amazing.

So True about the holding calls. This game would have been about 40-10 if it wasn't the cheap holding calls on 2 BIG plays that brought the Cats to the 4 yard line once and the 2 yard line the other time. Im Truly Happy for Wayne County, glad to see Region 6 playing to go the Ship. :thumb:

Just got home and want to say that was the best fought football game I have ever watched. Two great teams fighting until the end. Huntingdon fans you have nothing to hang your heads about, yall have a great team and I think yall underestimated WC a little too much. We tried to tell yall earlier in the week that WC was going to be the best team yall have faced this year and yall didnt beleive us. Huntingdon was probably the best team we faced but CA was pretty good to. Its games like this that would make anybody want to jump and yell, I probably wont sleep for 2 days.

Also, GREAT job by the Wildcat coaching staff tonight in preparation and play calling! Coach Rice had those boys ready and Coach Crews call an almost flawless offensive game!

I didn't like the call to go for it on 4th and 1 in the 4th... Just for thr fact that huntingdons kicking game was good and could have went ahead if they would have stopped us and gained bout 10 yds to go ahead other than that I was pleased

Wow I really wanna get on here and talk some smack after all the junk I've read from H'ton posters all week, but I think our guys did all the talking on the field tonight. Incredible job by WC especially on the defensive side of the ball....they were lights out all night....just got put in a bad position on the one TD due to the bad snap on one punt and the Field goal due to the mishandle on another punt. Minus the 2 holding calls on huge plays for WC and the punt problems this game could have easily gotten out of hand (and that's on Huntingdon's own turf). Proud of the ways our guys kept their poise after their own miscues. Props to Warbritton....he's a heck of a player and was the last player off the field tonite....could tell he was hurtin bad. WC needs to enjoy this one through Sun afternoon, then it's time to get back to business....don't care what West Carroll's record is or how bad Hunt. beat them.....we gotta bring it to get to Cookeville! How bout them CATS baby!!!! :thumb: Still hungry and wantin some more!!! :hungry:

I didn't like the call to go for it on 4th and 1 in the 4th... Just for thr fact that huntingdons kicking game was good and could have went ahead if they would have stopped us and gained bout 10 yds to go ahead other than that I was pleased

You have a point could have gone either way. However, we needed to win the game in regulation. Didn't need to go to OT with the range their kicker had. I think Coach Crews was channeling Steve Spurrier tonight in pulling out plays when you least expect them! lol

If their parents didn't win any titles, then they should be accustomed to losing....which is what will happen Friday night. 11-1 is still respectable! Sorry, I couldn't help myself!!!

Hey, 11-1 record is still respectable nothin to be ashamed of roflolk.gif

BOY, You have no idea what you are talking about. We have way more weapons than that, our second string hb averages 9 yards per carry. Last name is currie, check it out. If you think we only have 3 weapons, then grab a seat, have some of our wonderful popcorn and enjoy the show.

Your right to many weapons, there is no way we can beat a team who beat Milan. You have no idea or maybe you should have put that second string man in more.thumb[1].gif

No sir its not April but you are coming to Huntingdon to play the #1 team in the state. They didn't give these boys that ranking they earned it by beating every team they have faced. Yea your argument will be so has WC but again it comes down to strength of schedule and for whatever reason WC' s was weak this year. I mean no disrespect to anyone but to be the man you gotta beat the man!! Right now that's our boys and they will be awaiting your arrival tomorrow night.

Like I said, just because you might have the tougher schedule doesn't mean your the better team and WC proved that tonight and WC is the #1 team now……y'all can call me classless or whatever but this trash talk that y'all did set y'alls self up for this cause y'all were done crowing the stangs!!!!! GREAT JOB WILDCATS!!!!!! thumb[1].gif

To be quite honest I don't see how y'all beat PC? BTW….Huntingdon beat Milan!

• Upvote 1