#2 Gallatin (9-1) Vs #7 Glencliff (6-4)

Gtowner

Looking forward to a playoff game at home this week. Gallatin has to know that every team coming into the playoffs have the same record in the playoffs. 0-0. Gallatin hosted a Glencliff team in 97 that included the likes of CJ Scott and a kid with the last name of Dobbins. Who I think is either still playing or played for the San Diego Chargers. The talent from Glencliff will be there. I think the lesson from the last 2 playoff seasons for Gallatin is to not take any team for granted. Put the hammer down and keep it there on Offense and Defense. The game last night with Beech serves as a good reminder of that. Looking forward to see 2 Burnley get to take the field this week as well as 9 Rice getting back on the field. 17 Smith will probably get more snaps this week as the Coaches have been easing him back into playing mode. He will be a great asset to have a QB who will be well rested for the playoff push. Go Wave.

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to a playoff game at home this week. Gallatin has to know that every team coming into the playoffs have the same record in the playoffs. 0-0. Gallatin hosted a Glencliff team in 97 that included the likes of CJ Scott and a kid with the last name of Dobbins. Who I think is either still playing or played for the San Diego Chargers. The talent from Glencliff will be there. I think the lesson from the last 2 playoff seasons for Gallatin is to not take any team for granted. Put the hammer down and keep it there on Offense and Defense. The game last night with Beech serves as a good reminder of that. Looking forward to see 2 Burnley get to take the field this week as well as 9 Rice getting back on the field. 17 Smith will probably get more snaps this week as the Coaches have been easing him back into playing mode. He will be a great asset to have a QB who will be well rested for the playoff push. Go Wave.

That is a great reminder Wave88.

Glencliff still runs the wing-t, don't they?

I agree Glencliff struggled to beat Westmoreland a 3A school with a 3-7 record 19-14 in week 2...

I agree that Gallatin should win this game but a word of caution. Glencliff is a different team than week two. There are some 6A teams that would struggle against the likes of Alcoa and Greenville.