Karns @ Science Hill

voltnh

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the new stadium is near the school

For you Karns people coming to the game, you can use 1509 John Exum Parkway, Johnson City, TN as the address to use for GPS.

There will be signs pointing your way to the stadium. The parking lot closest to the visitor's gate is the only paid lot, which is $3 if I remember correctly. Your best bet is to park in the vicninty of Freedom Hall Civic Center. Ample parking and a short walk to the stadium.

Science Hill lost to Greeneville, Morristown West and Dobyins-Bennett. :blush:

SCH may very well win this one but I think Karns will play them much better then they did HVA, I remember the last trip to SCH when we were suppose to get beat and walked out of there with a big win and I will be the first to say that SCH had a way better team then Karns both players and for sure coaches, the boys are playing for some pride and i think they will for sure be fired up.

This game is over before they step foot on the field.

I hope I'm wrong.

KARNS wins.

And what is your reasoning behind this predication?

Science Hill is 6-2 all time against Karns. Karns' two wins against the Hill came when Science Hill finished 3-7 in 2007 and 4-6 in 2004. In Science Hill'l 6 victories against Karns, the average margin of victory is nearly 15 points (14.75 to be exact).

I'm sure Karns will come ready to play, but Science Hill will be looking to redeem themselves after last weeks embarrassment. I say Science Hill wins 37-16

And what is your reasoning behind this predication?

Science Hill is 6-2 all time against Karns. Karns' two wins against the Hill came when Science Hill finished 3-7 in 2007 and 4-6 in 2004. In Science Hill'l 6 victories against Karns, the average margin of victory is nearly 15 points (14.75 to be exact).

I'm sure Karns will come ready to play, but Science Hill will be looking to redeem themselves after last weeks embarrassment. I say Science Hill wins 37-16

It seems the majority of people hang their hat on the DB game like it is the only game that matters. If that is the case they were beat soundly in that game. Not that the team has alot of support to begin with, but that game hurt even more. Sort of like status quo, same old Hill. Little rain in the forecast on friday should mean more of the same also. The majority feel weather played a huge part into the DB dominance. If that is true will it not also be a factor this friday? Listen, I hope I am wrong and gladly would eat crow. I hope Science Hill comes out with a vengance and dominates from start to finish. This years team has some fire, but no discipline. The lack of discipline is hurting them. It was ever present in the DB game. I felt DB would win, but never imagined in that fashion. I believe it takes time to teach discipline and that seems to still cripple this years team. I don't know wheter or not the right people are in place for that and no one else does, time will tell. I do however feel they need more time even though it seems(not necessarily so, but seems to me) the generated buzz is starting to sour among the few faithful. A win and a solid show in Round 2 would be the perfect shot of adrenaline back into the program. Sorry, if you feel that I was disrespectful, just my opinion. (even if it is lousy to you)