Oak Ridge @ McMinn County

tnchad1980

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

I agree SS. They need to take the same type action that the OR administration was forced to take. No programs above it,but every program does need to do something about it though. I was told from several people, and our coaches even educated our players as to how dirty this game was going to be. That means the opportunity to make the corrections have been there a while. Move on this problem, and lets get back to focusing on football rather than the ugly crap.

McMinns program has a lot of talent and has been, and are very competitive and I for one would love to see them return to the type football thier fans can be proud of.

Yes, their Athletic Director needs to have a Talk with Mr. Cagle...Bigtime, especially if what some of these Mcminn fans have said about it happening all year...And one players nickname being that of Personal fowler? come on lol That is just getting redneck with it, sorry lol

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockytop3.....where are you today???

25 got in the open field and uhhhhh DUSTED THIER BUTTS!!!! Not only could they not catch him, he put space between them. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Hey wiggle, 1st I am not a parent, fan of Mcminn. I gave my opinion of some of their players speed and a team as a whole. I still stand by the speed guys, the Lindsey kid rolled his ankle early on I believe but I still stand by my post on the speed (#5 4.4/40,#2soph.,#15,#7,#1rb that did not play, all have 4.5/40. I never said you guys had 0 speed. Never said anything about your speed because I have not seen you play. Only gave opinion about Mcminn speed and that is how they beat everyone this year by getting that speed in open space to run and how it would be difficult for OR to handle if they did. They got that speed in the open 1 time in the game, partially due to playcalling for QB, Oak Ridge coverage on WR and Oak Ridge speed. As a team, I have no idea who you played friday, it was not the same team I have seen play 3 times, as far as game plan, coaching, character, playing, anything. Your kid can fly I would say he is 4.4-4.5 AS A whole you got good speed and you have a good team that should make it a few rounds, congrats.I am a BYSTANDER and from what I seen on the personal fouls, Mcminn was out of control but Oak Ridge caused a lot of tention, not actions. Not making excuses for Mcminn actions at all but OR was really running that mouth after they got a little of a lead and Mcminn seemed to get tired of hearing it. I seen Mcminn lose this year and so did SWEET SCIENCE but I did not see the other team talking smack, and I did not see Mcminn play dirty in that game. WIGGLE did it feel good to beat your chest and call me out? Hope so and good win and good luck

I agree, i am sure OR players didn't have any halo's surfacing above their heads either, but the visible dirty play that i saw was clearly upon the Mcminn Co players #51 and #55 specifically. And really, i blame Coach Cagle more then i do them. Any coach with any respect for the game or his opponent would have taken them kids out of the game. He should be talked to by the Mcminn Athletic director if you ask me, horrible behavior for a grown man. These are kids we are talking about, he is a grown man. And especially needs to be talked to if this has been going on all year, hello??!! They say a teams play on the field reflects the attitude and demeanor of their coach a lot of the times...What does that tell you? HMMMMM

I couldn't believe my eyes watching the McMinn players get dirtier and dirtier as the game progressed. #55 was literally kicking at players on the ground - isn't that what the qb got suspended for? I can't believe he wasn't ejected? I guess once they realized there was no way they could win - it just didn't matter if they got suspended (no more games anyway)! Just glad none of the OR players got hurt in the process. I think Mcminn players just wanted to inflict as much damage as possible to our guys to keep them out for next week's game! Wouldn't it be better to have been beated by a team that goes all the way instead of losing the next week just because they got injured by dirty shots!

Any news on ref that got knocked out??

Hey wiggle, 1st I am not a parent, fan of Mcminn. I gave my opinion of some of their players speed and a team as a whole. I still stand by the speed guys, the Lindsey kid rolled his ankle early on I believe but I still stand by my post on the speed (#5 4.4/40,#2soph.,#15,#7,#1rb that did not play, all have 4.5/40. I never said you guys had 0 speed. Never said anything about your speed because I have not seen you play. Only gave opinion about Mcminn speed and that is how they beat everyone this year by getting that speed in open space to run and how it would be difficult for OR to handle if they did. They got that speed in the open 1 time in the game, partially due to playcalling for QB, Oak Ridge coverage on WR and Oak Ridge speed. As a team, I have no idea who you played friday, it was not the same team I have seen play 3 times, as far as game plan, coaching, character, playing, anything. Your kid can fly I would say he is 4.4-4.5 AS A whole you got good speed and you have a good team that should make it a few rounds, congrats.I am a BYSTANDER and from what I seen on the personal fouls, Mcminn was out of control but Oak Ridge caused a lot of tention, not actions. Not making excuses for Mcminn actions at all but OR was really running that mouth after they got a little of a lead and Mcminn seemed to get tired of hearing it. I seen Mcminn lose this year and so did SWEET SCIENCE but I did not see the other team talking smack, and I did not see Mcminn play dirty in that game. WIGGLE did it feel good to beat your chest and call me out? Hope so and good win and good luck

Holy crap.... you are way to sensitive dude!! Do you not remember jabbing back and forth about wether or not anyone could catch 25 in open?? Just messing around and yes I did mean to call you out, to laugh about all of the speed smack that you were putting out there too. Lighten up :roflol:

As for assuming you were a parent... my bad, sorry. I didn't see a whole lot of smack talk on the firld, doesn't mean it wasn't happening, just didn't see it myself. As far as McMinns dirty play... worst I've ever seen. Last two plays of the game...last two dirty shots by #51 and his henchmen. After he took the shot on the next to last play, away from the ball, he stood up and held his hands up for the crowd and actually,got some cheers. I assume and hope it was from kids not parents.

I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE IF I WENT TOO FAR PLAYING AROUND ABOUT THE SPEED. The banter back and forth earlier in this thread was pretty funny... 5 guys that run 4.5 40s. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Edited by 3wiggle

Yes, their Athletic Director needs to have a Talk with Mr. Cagle...Bigtime, especially if what some of these Mcminn fans have said about it happening all year...And one players nickname being that of Personal fowler? come on lol That is just getting redneck with it, sorry lol

"That is just getting redneck with it" WOW, and just think, all these years I have been told Central is the "redneck" school in the county. Oh, the scandal..... :o

Well, some of things they resorted to were indeed redneck, in my book. Just being blunt. May not be politically correct. Oh well.

Well SS the zebras from Chatt. let them get away with it so I can't say much about that except sure glad it's over for another year. If some of the guys that played back in my day had played friday nite they would have had to call the cops. Would have been the only to stop it.

Let's close the door on this sorry mess and go to bed tonite and talk about cookeville tomorrow.

ROLLED WILDCATS ROLLED

Well SS the zebras from Chatt. let them get away with it so I can't say much about that except sure glad it's over for another year. If some of the guys that played back in my day had played friday nite they would have had to call the cops. Would have been the only to stop it.

Let's close the door on this sorry mess and go to bed tonite and talk about cookeville tomorrow.

ROLLED WILDCATS ROLLED

Amen to that Bounder...Jack Armstrong woulda retaliated lol

TribeFan, A few more observations. I think it would have been a much different game if Simbeck played. While you did have good athletes, there was just not a threat of a legitimate passing attack. I thought #7 gave up early, he was barely coming off the line of scrimmage. I found out later he was supposed to be one of the stars on the team and I thought no way, that guy didn't even try! I also heard from a McMinn parent the real reason why your qb got ejected at Bradley. I was told he called the ref a mother trucker or something very similar. That will do it everytime! Anyway, it was fun and it's time for you all to get ready to hear "It's another 3-pointer for the Cheeeeeeeeerrrrrooooooookeeeeeeeeeeeessssss!" Just kidding of course, good luck to you guys. Take care