Maryville vs Bearden 2nd time around

tnnitehawk

44 members have voted

1. 1. Rebels or Bulldogs

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The little success they enjoyed was gift wrapped for them , don't ya think.?

You are right. I remember 2 fumbles falling right into #3 hands that he took to the house. That kid could fly. Maryville outgained Brainerd 4-1 but Maryville had 6 turnovers that night. I remember breathing a sigh of relief when that game was over. Anything that could go wrong for Maryville did that night but they still won. If Maryville takes care of business and plays well they will win this friday.

I can hear it now. Everybody is (0-0), anything can happen in the playoffs. Not if you draw Maryville in the first round. This will be a blowout. DB and Maryville will be a much better ballgame this time around.

Hopefully. As a DB fan I'd love to make it back to Maryville to play. They handed it to us 2 years ago when we barely squeaked into the playoffs. I love watching Maryville play. They shouldn't have any problems cruising to the third round.

Hopefully we can win a game or two ... thank goodness for the TSSAA conspiracy that keeps us from having to play tough teams like Riverdale has to , I'm sure Coffee co. would be 10-0 if they could only play us weak teams to the East of them . Maybe Coach Brown still has enough pull in his retirement to get us a " friendly ... wink wink ... Ref crew . :roflol: