Liberty Tech vs Macon County

libtech

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Liberty
    • Macon County

Macons looks to be gaining momentum. Liberty also has been getting hotter week by week, just like you expect a good team to do. This game has the makings to be a good one. Macon needs to play a complete game. That's something I don't think we've seen yet.. Complete game on both sides of the ball Macon wins. One sided one way or the other and Liberty will take it to the second round. Hope to see a good crowd from Macon.

Macons looks to be gaining momentum. Liberty also has been getting hotter week by week, just like you expect a good team to do. This game has the makings to be a good one. Macon needs to play a complete game. That's something I don't think we've seen yet.. Complete game on both sides of the ball Macon wins. One sided one way or the other and Liberty will take it to the second round. Hope to see a good crowd from Macon.

Macon travels very well, especially when they are winnin. i just hope there is enough room to seat em all

Is Liberty athletic and quick or do they try to win with power and running?

Speed all over,athletic at every position,very good bench...thats the good.The bad is undisclipined,penalty-prone,and sometimes lazy.Look for the Crusaders to be focused early but if some calls go against them,'couple of turnovers,they are subject to react badly.Liberty is no pushover when they're off their game,if they play four quarters of good football they are exceptional.