Dresden vs Mckenzie

ysoangry

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well lets have a summary of things so far. Obviously the head coaches don't like each other! Facts, Comer has never run up the score on any team. He has mercy ruled a lot of teams to get it over with and left it at that. Hewitt has produced possibly the best Dresden team ever and has resigned. Only one poor choice of sortsmanship marred all that he did there.

Coming to Friday night. This will be a good game. The Lions will see an entirely different Rebel team than they saw in week 2. No comparison and much better.

I don't believe there will be any disrespect between the teams in this one but just a note.....the last team that came into Rebel Stadium and openly desecrated Col. Reb in the middle os the field paid for it dearly. Ask Huntingdon. But truly don't expect that from ya'll.

I'm hoping for a well played, hard hitting game and that sportsmanship will prevail in spite of how ever others not on the field might feel. I feel sure these two teams will give me just that.

Hey, ya'll from Dresden come into the stadium on Bell Ave. Instead of going all the way up to the middle school and you will have a drive thru gate and park right behind your stands in case you don't know. Wish I could park that close!!

Edited by duckman38201

Well lets have a summary of things so far. Obviously the head coaches don't like each other! Facts, Comer has never run up the score on any team. He has mercy ruled a lot of teams to get it over with and left it at that. Hewitt has produced possibly the best Dresden team ever and has resigned. Only one poor choice of sortsmanship marred all that he did there.

Coming to Friday night. This will be a good game. The Lions will see an entirely different Rebel team than they saw in week 2. No comparison and much better.

I don't believe there will be any disrespect between the teams in this one but just a note.....the last team that came into Rebel Stadium and openly desecrated Col. Reb in the middle os the field paid for it dearly. Ask Huntingdon. But truly don't expect that from ya'll.

I'm hoping for a well played, hard hitting game and that sportsmanship will prevail in spite of how ever others not on the field might feel. I feel sure these two teams will give me just that.

Hey, ya'll from Dresden come into the stadium on Bell Ave. Instead of going all the way up to the middle school and you will have a drive thru gate and park right behind your stands in case you don't know. Wish I could park that close!!

We totally agree, for once with each other. Don't see any of Dresden's fans and hopefully players do anything to disrespect your house. Reguardless of what the coaches think of each other. I'm sure both teams will be ready and I fully expect a hard hitting game. It's a shame that we are having to play each other first round but we'll know that a very capable team will move to second round to take on Humbolt.

Thanks for the parking tips.

We totally agree, for once with each other. Don't see any of Dresden's fans and hopefully players do anything to disrespect your house. Reguardless of what the coaches think of each other. I'm sure both teams will be ready and I fully expect a hard hitting game. It's a shame that we are having to play each other first round but we'll know that a very capable team will move to second round to take on Humbolt.

I agree. We need to worry about beating the rebels playing on the field instead of the one painted on the field. Go Lions!

It's likely we've agreed more than this once but I'll accept that. And I don't expect any problems from the Dresden fans or team in any way.

When you come off 22 onto Como Rd. when you pass the park and go up the hill you will go to your right onto Stonewall St. and take a left. You will go down Stonewall about 1/3 mile and will see the stadium on the right. Bell is the second street to your right after turning on to Stonewall and befor you get to the field.Once you turn onto Bell you will be about 150 yards from the visitor dressing room and drive thru gate.

Hope your trip to Rebel Stadium is a pleasant one.........acceptable but maybe not great???? Oh well, you know what I mean. And for a fact Humboldt is a sturdy opponent waiting for the winner.

Which ever one of us comes out of this game, let's purpose to take it as far as we can. It will take serious defense to get by Humboldt.

Have a safe trip Lion fans and team. The easy breathing is over for both of us and it's On now!!!

Edited by duckman38201

It's likely we've agreed more than this once but I'll accept that. And I don't expect any problems from the Dresden fans or team in any way.

When you come off 22 onto Como Rd. when you pass the park and go up the hill you will go to your right onto Stonewall St. and take a left. You will go down Stonewall about 1/3 mile and will see the stadium on the right. Bell is the second street to your right after turning on to Stonewall and befor you get to the field.Once you turn onto Bell you will be about 150 yards from the visitor dressing room and drive thru gate.

Hope your trip to Rebel Stadium is a pleasant one.........acceptable but maybe not great???? Oh well, you know what I mean. And for a fact Humboldt is a sturdy opponent waiting for the winner.

Which ever one of us comes out of this game, let's purpose to take it as far as we can. It will take serious defense to get by Humboldt.

Have a safe trip Lion fans and team. The easy breathing is over for both of us and it's On now!!!

Humboldts defense is stout and they dont have the predictable offense as the last time they played mckenzie

Don't leave the "D" out of Humboldt it's our main focus point. It'll offend the offense and let the "O" loose. :roflol:

Good luck both teams can't wait until the 11th. :popcorneater:

Don't leave the "D" out of Humboldt it's our main focus point. It'll offend the offense and let the "O" loose. :roflol:

Good luck both teams can't wait until the 11th. :popcorneater:

Sorry the wife didn't proof read my post. Were hoping that the forgotten D is doesn't show for the round 2 game no matter who you play.

Lions 28 to 14