Dresden vs Mckenzie

ysoangry

The Quarterback/Touchdown club has been a fixture in McKenzie since the early to mid 70's. They/we have done wonders for the athletics in McKenzie during that time. As far as I know our band receives the revenue from the concessions. BUT it all goes back into the school programs.

Tailgating has been standard proceedure before Rebel games for years but nobody complains that I've ever heard. It's all part of the spectacle of Friday night football in my eyes. And I still drop a few $$ in the concession stand wherever we play!!!

If tailgating ain't goin' on it ain't football in the south. Heck me and some of my buddies even go to a Nashville Predators hockey game or two every season and we tailgate in a public parking lot. We ain't been arrested yet but we keep in kinda on the down low.

And you are very correct, when the players see this it inspires them beyond words to produce for their fans. Words can't describe the boost support gives the kids.

Amen, I think tailgating is good for the team and the community. Really all I'm looking for is a reason to tailgate. Muzzleloader comes in Saturday so I've already started.......................

Go Lions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKenzie is by far the stronger team. In fact they are bigger, faster and stronger. They will win by at least 21 points. Everyone knows that McKenzie was working through some game issues when they played before and the Rebels "allowed" Dresden to hang around. that will not happen this time. Dresden QB beware, the Rebel D is going to come after you and you will NOT be able to escape. In fact I believe that McKenzie will walk through this quad for a rematch versus Adamsville. Maybe no one should show up for these games as McKenzie already has them won. Or do they?