Dresden vs Mckenzie

ysoangry

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hummmmmm, the Rebels got 3 or so starters playing ya'll didn't see the first time around that are pretty signifigant individuals. So much for that...we will see as the game umfolds. Don't expect our new QB to be shaken by ya'll either. He's pretty slick in the pocket and outside it too. We will be a different team this time. Ya'll might be too. That's what makes us come out on Friday nights and park our butts on a cold alumiinum seat!!!!!

Only smell ya'll will need to worry about is burgers cookin' and we'll try to provide an awsome atmosphere for this game. May the better team win and all arrive home safely.

Dresden should win this game pretty good if the refs dont try to win it for Mckenzie i mean the last time we played them we was still beating them with 6 turnovers and they almost didnt beat us them i havnt seen Mckenzie do anything good all year and this year they will be out of the playoffs in the 1st round!!

Dresden should win this game pretty good if the refs dont try to win it for Mckenzie i mean the last time we played them we was still beating them with 6 turnovers and they almost didnt beat us them i havnt seen Mckenzie do anything good all year and this year they will be out of the playoffs in the 1st round!!

:popcorneater: Just listening :popcorneater:

Edited by VikeTheKing