4a champions?

lexingtontigers

Greenville is talented but not overly impressive. has alot or resources and depth. win over scott county with the greenville players being penalized many times for unsportsman like conduct was uncalled for. and quite a few that the refs didnt call. with that being said greenville still had more firepower and the outcome of the game was not determined by the incidences. what did greenville have to prove by playing this way. i am all for in your face smashmouth run the ball football but good grief show some class.

Not overly impressive? Shoot I listened to this one on the internet and just from the crowds oooohhhs and owwwwws I can tell you the Devil D left an impression on some Mountaineers and there probably some Mountaineer impressions still visible in the turf. I'm not sure what all the unsportsmanlike penalties were for, but this years Devils will knock you down and dare you to get back up. If you are upset that little Johnny is getting hit too hard, maybe he should stick to bowling or golf and leave East Tennessee football for the big boys. FIRE-SNOT BABY! :twisted:

HA i dont care. I know they are good. But its gonna be sweat when they loose.

Sweat?? I'm pretty sure they sweat every game even when they win. ;) And plus I love how all these people talk all this crap and judge them when

1. Never seen them play

2. Dont know any of the players or coaches

3. Ignore the stats.

Just let it play out and see who wins it. Greeneville may not win it or they may but they will go out and give it their all to win it AGAIN!

Sweat?? I'm pretty sure they sweat every game even when they win. ;) And plus I love how all these people talk all this crap and judge them when

1. Never seen them play

3. Ignore the stats.

Just let it play out and see who wins it. Greeneville may not win it or they may but they will go out and give it their all to win it AGAIN!

We're acquainted with ya.... :ph34r:

1. Never seen them play

3. Ignore the stats.

Well Im pretty sure ya dont know me so dont say i havn't watched anything on Greeneville.Ill be honest im pretty sure yall will win the whole thing. Im not talking crap about yall. I said it many times before on here yall are probably the best team out there in 4a. But i can hope yall will not be around for the next round.