Oakland @ Mt. Juliet

nrgrizzlies

And by the way, Mt. J will NOT win the state. They have a good team - one that would finish in the middle of the pack in 7aaa. But not state gold ball material. Sorry to rain on THAT unrealistic parade.

Hey Kevin38 , I thought this was a compliment , I wish Maryville was considered a "Middle of the pack" 7AAA team , but from what I see from 7AAA fans , we're more of a "Bottom of the Pack" 7AAA" Team .

We're not Worthy , We're not Worthy !! :roflol:

Hey Kevin38 , I thought this was a compliment , I wish Maryville was considered a "Middle of the pack" 7AAA team , but from what I see from 7AAA fans , we're more of a "Bottom of the Pack" 7AAA" Team .

We're not Worthy , We're not Worthy !! :roflol:

As a neutral observer concerning this game or any 6A team for that matter I do not question the strength of 7AAA but I do not necessarily believe a team from that region will win the state title. Having said that, I do believe Mt.Juliet has the ability to at least make it to Cookeville w/ a legitimate chance to win it. However, getting Oakland in the 1st round, Siegel in the 2nd, and either Franklin or Brentwood in the 3rd is somewhat of a gauntlet. I can see them beat any 1 of those teams mentioned, just not sure if they can do it in succession. If they are able to this I believe they get by whoever they play in the semis and make it to Cookeville.....

Edited by Kevin38

You seem angry and therefore are saying things you know nothing of.

I was at the game last night and saw the Mt. J team up close, so actually I know exactly what I an talking about. I can't recall a large classification state champ with a D-line that small. They are quick and athletic but not very big or physically imposing. After last night, I would call the upcoming game Siegel at Mt. J a pick-em....if the game was at Siegel, I would give Siegel a slight edge.

I will go on record with a prediction of Siegel 28 - Mt Juliet 24....and for the record I don't live in Murfreesboro or have any connection to Siegel. That's as realistic of a prediction as I can make having seen both teams in person.

I was at the game last night and saw the Mt. J team up close, so actually I know exactly what I an talking about. I can't recall a large classification state champ with a D-line that small. They are quick and athletic but not very big or physically imposing. After last night, I would call the upcoming game Siegel at Mt. J a pick-em....if the game was at Siegel, I would give Siegel a slight edge.

I will go on record with a prediction of Siegel 28 - Mt Juliet 24....and for the record I don't live in Murfreesboro or have any connection to Siegel. That's as realistic of a prediction as I can make having seen both teams in person.

Question Did you see any vandalism at MJ stadium or were you just drawn to see a good high school game?

Do they charge superhero's to get in the games? the thing that upsets me is I was in Wilson County on Friday night and I didn't see your batman light thingy in the sky must have been the cloud cover.

Thanks for covering more than Rutherford County Mighty Caped Crusader of Vandalism

Question: Does your mommy know that you found her laptop and are using without her permission even though you are five years old? Did you enjoy smyrna's purple and yellow flop in the playoffs? Did you avoid the question in another thread a few weeks ago about why smyrna put their new scoreboard way up high on big posts this time which no other schools do?

Enjoy pre-school in the morning. Don't forget your pampers and binky.

It seems I am correct.

Question: Does your mommy know that you found her laptop and are using without her permission even though you are five years old? Did you enjoy smyrna's purple and yellow flop in the playoffs? Did you avoid the question in another thread a few weeks ago about why smyrna put their new scoreboard way up high on big posts this time which no other schools do?

Enjoy pre-school in the morning. Don't forget your pampers and binky.

actually I did reply to the question about the scoreboard. But I think with you being on EVERY thread on here you might not be able to keep up with your posts and responses. Don't get your superhero vandalism tights in a twist.

You are correct Smyrna lost in the first round. Not sure that qualifies as a flop, but with you being a LaVergne fan I guess thats what you think since they made the playoffs once, maybe twice (I think). Not sure where a double overtime loss is a flop. But you are entitled to your opinion, seeing as how your a defender of all the wrong doing that vandalism / graffiti causes :thumb:

Edited by THEBulldog81

I was at the game and didn't see any ejections (event though the officiating was pathetic and uneven all night).

What was the (alleged) deal?

Up until the end of the game when OHS started receiving unsportsman like conduct calls we were penalized more. 3 or 4 holding calls to 0 called on OHS. OHS was beat by a better team. Maybe they weren't ejected. Maybe after the unsportsmen like calls the coach took them off the field with 1 of them leaving the field with an assistant coach. Looked like an ejection to me.
  • Upvote 1

To say its unrealistic is really kinda juvenile, may be your opinion but it doesnt make it fact. Maybe this close call will wake them up and they come out stronger the next 2 weeks. I dont know if they will win state b/c they are in a very tough bracket but they are certainly capable.....

Quad three is the weakest off all quads in 6A this year. Quad 1 and 4 are much tougher.