South Doyle @ Sullivan South

THSVikings2004

It's on now? You really are a real man aren't you? And smart too.

He says "Coach Haynie (coach carter did this as well) allows any freshman that would like to practice and dress with the varsity during the playoffs to do so."

Well that is just NOT true. About 30 freshman players were NOT invited to join the team the last week of the season. I'm sure they didn't care at all.

Sweetie, you just can't take a joke.

What is it with you, first you say you don't have an opinion, just "want to know", and "don't want to cause a fuss". :roflol::roflol:

Then you don't like the opinions of everyone else that disagree's with you.

Then you get your feelings hurt, and don't "care what anyone else thinks". You think that adding the freshmen hurts morale. Now you appear to be upset that 30 freshmen didn't get invited. PLs make up your mind, because you are confusing me, making it very hard for me to continue to poke humor at you. Take a pill. Take a deep breath, relax, close you eyes, and count to 10, and eat some Blue Bell, Honey, Bless your Heart. You asked for information. We gave info based on our knowledge from how it's been done in the past. If Coach Haynie has chosen to handle it differently, I have no way of knowing that. It just may be that certain freshmen were selected, due to their prowess and future potential as "players". It's not a democratic vote. I understand how a parent feels bad for a player who might lose a chance to play in mop-up, to a freshmen, but if that's the biggest dissapointment or challenge a young man will face in his development, then he's living a charmed life. Good luck to you and your son.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it with you, first you say you don't have an opinion, just "want to know", and "don't want to cause a fuss". :roflol::roflol:

Then you get your feelings hurt, and don't "care what anyone else thinks". You think that adding the freshmen hurts morale. Now you appear to be upset that 30 freshmen didn't get invited. PLs make up your mind, because you are confusing me, making it very hard for me to continue to poke humor at you. Take a pill. Take a deep breath, relax, close you eyes, and count to 10, and eat some Blue Bell, Honey, Bless your Heart. You asked for information. We gave info based on our knowledge from how it's been done in the past. If Coach Haynie has chosen to handle it differently, I have no way of knowing that. It just may be that certain freshmen were selected, due to their prowess and future potential as "players". It's not a democratic vote. I understand how a parent feels bad for a player who might lose a chance to play in mop-up, to a freshmen, but if that's the biggest dissapointment or challenge a young man will face in his development, then he's living a charmed life. Good luck to you and your son.

"Sweetie"! HAHA!

Seriously, do you even read what someone writes before responding. Or do you just pick out the few words you understand.

I guess you missed that posting where I said I would let it go....Oh, wait.....you responded to it with a challenge.

Please explain what "Let's get it on" means on your planet.

Seriously, do you even read what someone writes before responding. Or do you just pick out the few words you understand.

I guess you missed that posting where I said I would let it go....Oh, wait.....you responded to it with a challenge.

Wow! Where do I start.

You have NOT let it go. I see where you called Rebel77 a liar and then said"I'll leave it at that"--not exactly the same as "I'll let it go".

I Also see where you said "I wasn't taking a postion either way"-- :roflol::roflol: really?????

What else--there's "Manup"--sounds threatening to me--Oh may Gosh!!!

"Keep you opinions to youself"----Didn't you ask for our opinions??

"Stick a sock in it"---very Classy :unsure:

And by the way-Let me just remind you, in case you don't get it, Sweetie, #13 is not a player's number, it is a year----------after like 8 times, I think we got that. :thumb:

Now, as for as what Let's get it on means----------Do you read before you post or do you just pick out words?? I can't find one place where I said, "Let's get it on". I did say Let's do it-----and if you go back and read it, it referred to eating Blue Bell Rocky Road, BABY. One last thing, before you post and ask something stupid again-----Remember the most important thing that I've tried to get over to you---Blue Bell is the Best Ice Cream in the Country--we eat all we can and sell the rest!!

I'm gonna take a break now and eat me some Rocky Road. Have a good day.

Wow! Where do I start.

You have NOT let it go. I see where you called Rebel77 a liar and then said"I'll leave it at that"--not exactly the same as "I'll let it go".

I Also see where you said "I wasn't taking a postion either way"-- :roflol::roflol: really?????

What else--there's "Manup"--sounds threatening to me--Oh may Gosh!!!

"Keep you opinions to youself"----Didn't you ask for our opinions??

"Stick a sock in it"---very Classy :unsure:

And by the way-Let me just remind you, in case you don't get it, Sweetie, #13 is not a player's number, it is a year----------after like 8 times, I think we got that. :thumb:

Now, as for as what Let's get it on means----------Do you read before you post or do you just pick out words?? I can't find one place where I said, "Let's get it on". I did say Let's do it-----and if you go back and read it, it referred to eating Blue Bell Rocky Road, BABY. One last thing, before you post and ask something stupid again-----Remember the most important thing that I've tried to get over to you---Blue Bell is the Best Ice Cream in the Country--we eat all we can and sell the rest!!

I'm gonna take a break now and eat me some Rocky Road. Have a good day.

Let's get it on... Let's do it....my mistake. But it did sound like a challenge. And I did show where he was ignorant of the facts. Different than lying.

I can see you are upset. A bowl of ice cream might do you good.

Now. Do you know anyone that can read? No. Well, there is a library across the street from South. If the ladies there frighten or intimidate you, the library downtown has some nice gentlemen that would be glad to help. I don't judge. Ask them to read this topic to you, slowly, from the start. It will be OK.

Let's get it on... Let's do it....my mistake. But it did sound like a challenge. And I did show where he was ignorant of the facts. Different than lying.

Now. Do you know anyone that can read? No. Well, there is a library across the street from South. If the ladies there frighten or intimidate you, the library downtown has some nice gentlemen that would be glad to help. I don't judge. Ask them to read this topic to you, slowly, from the start. It will be OK.

Think we should view the TOPIC again. SOUTH DOYLE @ SULLIVAN SOUTH. Just like this banter "SHOULD" be, that game is over. How bout everyone holdin out to the off season thread and then everyone can argue about the issues there? Not that I can really see anything else to discuss about THIS TOPIC.

This is the first time I really read over this thread.Rebmom,at DB after their season,GC let's several 9th graders come up and "get a taste" of the next step.For really talented freshmen players,they get into the games early.Most coaches are just trying to build for the future and if they are smart,get as many kids into the games as they can when it's possible.Your question is not a bad one,and I understand from having been a player and had kids play,where your coming from.Coacht is a tough crowd when you have a kid playing and it's hard not to get fired up.I really used my name at first and since Batman was playing at the movies, just rolled with it .

TKO to the Mom. Can I borrow that last part. Lovin it.

ps Don't let em get ya down.