Tennessee Matches At Super 32

WrestlingGod

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I have only seen one match-up of two Tennessee wrestlers going up against each other where Austin Woods(Franklin) beat Campbell Lewis(Soddy) 7-0. I was wondering if there were any other Tennessee match-ups that occurred during the tournament.

What happened??? I am surprised at this. Both are tough wrestlers and Campbell beat Woods last year at the state tournament.

This was an 8-6 match at state. I believe Woods has been on the wrong side of the state bracket for the last 2 years.

Well said, he has been placed on the wrong side for two years, in 2010 he was placed against Marvin Lopez and then last year he had that match against campbell (which was a great match by the way). This should be his year to shine good luck to him

This was an 8-6 match at state. I believe Woods has been on the wrong side of the state bracket for the last 2 years.

I know what the score was and being on the wrong side of the bracket had nothing to do with the match at Super 32. I only said I was surprised and asked what happened. Is there anybody who can comment on the match that was at the Super 32?

I know what the score was and being on the wrong side of the bracket had nothing to do with the match at Super 32. I only said I was surprised and asked what happened. Is there anybody who can comment on the match that was at the Super 32?

Everyone has good and bad days, old man! Austin had an outstanding tournament and was successful in avenging a very close loss to one of Tennessee's best last February...

That's about it, my old friend.

Everyone has good and bad days, old man! Austin had an outstanding tournament and was successful in avenging a very close loss to one of Tennessee's best last February...

That's about it, my old friend.

Glad to see you are still around Sommers. Saying much without any substance. Let me put this in plain English for you, I was asking what happened? Nothing more, nothing less. If you were there and can advise, great, if not, keep the old man and old friend comments to yourself. You make it sound like I was trying to get something down and dirty and this is far from the truth. I was only curious as to how the match went.

Glad to see you are still around Sommers. Saying much without any substance. Let me put this in plain English for you, I was asking what happened? Nothing more, nothing less. If you were there and can advise, great, if not, keep the old man and old friend comments to yourself. You make it sound like I was trying to get something down and dirty and this is far from the truth. I was only curious as to how the match went.

Nothing like some pre-season fireworks!

Glad you're glad, but still as cranky as ever huh?!?!? ....and reminiscent of ol Tex23, even his consistent spelling of Hixson.

Get over it and don't harbor frustrations still lingering from the 70's. As far as the Lewis-Woods outcome, Simply Be Patient and you'll get more details by this weekend... I promise, and then maybe you'll be more happy!

Glad you're glad, but still as cranky as ever huh?!?!? ....and reminiscent of ol Tex23, even his consistent spelling of Hixson.

Get over it and don't harbor frustrations still lingering from the 70's. As far as the Lewis-Woods outcome, Simply Be Patient and you'll get more details by this weekend... I promise, and then maybe you'll be more happy!

It is that time of year. Sommers comes out from under the blanket with the look of stupid all over his posts and decides to invoke my screen name........I spell Hickson the same way everyone else does, so get over yourself. Any new coaching assignments to announce this year,,,,seems like a ritual that most of use anticipate.

Now stop hijacking threads with you less than intelligent babble and stay under that blanket until someone rings you bell,,,,,Quasimodo.