Riverdale vs Coffee County

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale wins big. In fact the concern should be that this game may be a tune-down for R'Dale instead of a tune-up. Coach A has got to find a way to make this game meaningful and competitive for the team, otherwise it could hurt them in later rounds.

Riverdale by 28 and thats being conservative.

Edited by IronGut

Riverdale wins big. In fact the concern should be that this game may be a tune-down for R'Dale instead of a tune-up. Coach A has got to find a way to make this game meaningful and competitive for the team, otherwise it could hurt them in later rounds.

Riverdale by 28 and thats being conservative.

I agree, this way of setting the brackets is crazy. 3-7...really?? and there in the playoffs? Some of the higher ups in TSSAA need to fix this. Really??? Coffee County in the top 32 teams in the state? Maybe n a state of confusion!!!

This is going tom be ugly and it will get that way quickly. Coffee Co should not be in the playoffs at 3-7. What is expected of them in this position? I could understand if they were 6-4. They would have a puncher's chance at an upset with some help from Riverdale. Riverdale HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEE in this one. No prediction. Just too bad.

Edited by milo118

After Riverdale goes up 56-0 at halftime, I propose that all Riverdale CoachT posters get to play in the 2nd half. Think your up for that LOD?

I'd love that!! I want to play QB or WR.. I think I could handle those positions quite well!! Then again I'd love to be a DB and take some of those players out.. I think I could be a hard hitter lol. I don't want to play RB because I'm Bo legged and pigeon toed, I want to get half way down the field before people watch me run away with the ball lol.

Oh I am sure he coats it with leather protector from time to time.

We actually had plastic helmets with faceguards and everything. I did tell my son though when he was playing for R'dale that his equipment was BETTER than we had in the mid 70's.

Now as to playing........I think I can do 40 yards, but somebody will have to have a backup defibulator for the one already riding in my chest and a LARGE oxygen tank. :roflolk:

I bet I could call a DEFENSE better though. Welllllll at least be able to teach them all how to wrap up and REALLY tackle! How to hit the runner in the gut while aiming to go clean thru to his spine! All this modern go for the push out of bounds and strip instead of the tackle is why so many get beyond for big gains. You hit them hard enough, they WILL turn loose of the ball!