1a quad 2

Fat12

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They played who they were scheduled and their offense is far better than early in the season and they only reason anyone other than Cascade scored any points the last few games was because they didn't play any starters after the first half, offense or defense. If your team doesn't respect them any more than it's fans they may be in for more than they think. Both teams have to take care of buisness before that happens anyway. Nothings a given.

Listen RedKudies, ya'll beat Huntland 46-20...Watertown beat them 54-6...Gordonsville Mercy ruled Watertown. Gordonsville WOULD mercy rule ya'll too. BUT ya'll won't ever get by CA to find out. dry.gif

The regal sense of entitlement and cockiness that you speak of regarding Gordonsville football makes me sick. Ever hear of humility? I will give you Gordonsville has a lot of tradition and a storied past, however I am sure they are proud to have you as one of their spokesmen. You mentioned Eagleville's schedule. Bad teams do not go 10 - 0. Looking after the first three weeks of Gordonsville's schedule they have not exactly lined up against the cream of the crop either. You mentioned Gordonsville would mercy rule the whole quad. Put your money where mouth is Slim. I will take Eagleville and the 35. You agree to donate 10 bucks a point, the difference between the 35 and the actual margin of victory, to my favorite mission or charity if GHS does not cover the 35. We got a bet/

Eagleville won't make it that far...ya'll are not as good as Watertown or Jackson County..Monterey, Clay, and RBS would give ya'll all ya'll could handle.

Eagleville won't make it that far...ya'll are not as good as Watertown or Jackson County..Monterey, Clay, and RBS would give ya'll all ya'll could handle.

You can't compare alot of scores, but Eagleville is better than Watertown. Eagleville and Jackson County would be a pretty good game. Eagleville isn't great by any means, but they would beat Monterey, Red Boiling, Clay Co, Pickett Co, etc. If Eagleville was in your district they would have finished 4th behind Trousdale, Gordonsville and Friendship. If they had been in our district they would have finished 3rd behind South Pitt and Lookout Valley. I won't say they are a horrible team, but they arent great either.

Listen RedKudies, ya'll beat Huntland 46-20...Watertown beat them 54-6...Gordonsville Mercy ruled Watertown. Gordonsville WOULD mercy rule ya'll too. BUT ya'll won't ever get by CA to find out. dry.gif

35-0 at the half, 42-0 after the 1st series of 3rd quarter, Starters were pulled and 2nd and 3rd played and had 20pts. scored on them. Huntland made it to the Eagleville 40 yardline once and played in their on territory most of the game.

You can't compare alot of scores, but Eagleville is better than Watertown. Eagleville and Jackson County would be a pretty good game. Eagleville isn't great by any means, but they would beat Monterey, Red Boiling, Clay Co, Pickett Co, etc. If Eagleville was in your district they would have finished 6th behind Trousdale, Gordonsville, Friendship, Jackson, and Watertown. If they had been in our district they would have finished 3rd behind South Pitt and Lookout Valley. I won't say they are a horrible team, but they arent great either.

thumb[1].gif

Slim snotty I wouldn't go to Vegas if I were you, E'ville was up 35-0 at the half on Huntland and the starters played one series after the half, E'ville and CA will be a good matchup and if E'ville pulls it out we'll just see if they run rule em, if G'ville gets that far. For all we know either team could have it's star players out with injuries or they could turn the ball over multiple times. You need to lay off the corn liquor. :bored: ho-hum, what's next.

Edited by redkuda