1a quad 2

Fat12

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagleville CAN NOT stay on the field with Gordonsville. It will not happen. Gordonsville by at least 35

Would you like to bet on that? Gordonsville will not just steam roll us if we both make it that far. Eagleville will give G'ville a good game if it happens. We have only played a varisty schedule for eight yrs. and one year of JV. I think it is a pretty good accomplishment to have an undefeated team for only playing 8yrs. at the varsity level. Playing teams like G'ville and S Pitt will only make us better and we might get beat but I know that we want lay down and let you do it.

I know comparing scores don't mean squat but...Eagleville sqeaked by a 3-7 Westmoreland team that G-ville destroyed. roflol.gif Gville by 35+ over the whole quad. thumb[1].gif I think Eagleville might be the worst 10-0 team in history. popcorneater.gif Look at the pitiful schedule they played.

It was our first game of the season. The starting QB wasn't effective and he was replaced with 2min. left in regulations and we scored to tie it at 14 all. The QB who was substituted came in and scored the 2 td's in overtime. He has been the regular starter since the 5th game of the season and has put up really good numbers running the ball. He can also throw when they ask him too. He has been not been used much in the 2nd half of our last 5 games, except for Forrest and Cascade games we were suppose to lose. If we were to play that game again with the QB we have now , that score might be different. No, I don't think we are the worst 10-0 team in history.

It was our first game of the season. The starting QB wasn't effective and he was replaced with 2min. left in regulations and we scored to tie it at 14 all. The QB who was substituted came in and scored the 2 td's in overtime. He has been the regular starter since the 5th game of the season and has put up really good numbers running the ball. He can also throw when they ask him too. He has been not been used much in the 2nd half of our last 5 games, except for Forrest and Cascade games we were suppose to lose. If we were to play that game again with the QB we have now , that score might be different. No, I don't think we are the worst 10-0 team in history.

The regal sense of entitlement and cockiness that you speak of regarding Gordonsville football makes me sick. Ever hear of humility? I will give you Gordonsville has a lot of tradition and a storied past, however I am sure they are proud to have you as one of their spokesmen. You mentioned Eagleville's schedule. Bad teams do not go 10 - 0. Looking after the first three weeks of Gordonsville's schedule they have not exactly lined up against the cream of the crop either. You mentioned Gordonsville would mercy rule the whole quad. Put your money where mouth is Slim. I will take Eagleville and the 35. You agree to donate 10 bucks a point, the difference between the 35 and the actual margin of victory, to my favorite mission or charity if GHS does not cover the 35. We got a bet/

The regal sense of entitlement and cockiness that you speak of regarding Gordonsville football makes me sick. Ever hear of humility? I will give you Gordonsville has a lot of tradition and a storied past, however I am sure they are proud to have you as one of their spokesmen. You mentioned Eagleville's schedule. Bad teams do not go 10 - 0. Looking after the first three weeks of Gordonsville's schedule they have not exactly lined up against the cream of the crop either. You mentioned Gordonsville would mercy rule the whole quad. Put your money where mouth is Slim. I will take Eagleville and the 35. You agree to donate 10 bucks a point, the difference between the 35 and the actual margin of victory, to my favorite mission or charity if GHS does not cover the 35. We got a bet/

Guys, Slim is from Trousdale.

You boys down in Gville sure are full of yourselves. Can't wait to see the day when you get steamed rolled in the second round of the playoffs. Trust me that day isn't too far off. :D

If Gordonsville gets steamrolled in the second round it will not be this year. We are not full of ourselves but this team is the real deal. You will see next week firsthand. Serioiusly, this Gordonsville team will really not be challenged till the semifinals with South Pitt and that game should be one for the ages.

I am with Croz most of these people that are saying Gordonsville will mercy rule everyone are from TC or South Pitt. I think the Gordonsville people know that we have not been tested in a long long time, and I know Moore County is a school with a lot of tradition and we have had our battles with. All of the schools in our quad have good teams and quality coaching staffs that will be prepared to play.