Rockwood @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Buddy this is a small town all home grown players that work hard for what they achieve don't you think ? But Boyd, do you think they work hard, and have home grown players....... :roflol: There Coaches work hard during the off season getting new players for next year maybe. So they can CHEAT to win. Im not gonna argue with someone thats on the same sideline as me. But dont be so lost on the private school topic, all the boys that play at Rockwood everyone knows, I guarantee the boys for boyd the fans have never heard of outside the football field

Wow this makes me laugh... :roflol: I can only imagine what kind of rock you are under but if you really think your guys work harder I guess you will see how hard ours work when we bust your team in the mouth on Friday!

Edited by LizzieSwann

Haven't you guys heard. Your getting a home game next week. How's you're cheese burgers? Gonna bring some mean green ear holin your way after we smack some jackets friday.

I'm not counting on that one. Would be great to have another home game, but I just don't see that happening. Hope I'm wrong though.

Haven't you guys heard. Your getting a home game next week. How's you're cheese burgers? Gonna bring some mean green ear holin your way after we smack some jackets friday.

Tell you what inthegap. Y'all beat TC I'll save you 50yrd line seats top row on the visitors side when you come down.