Clarksville Academy at Wayne County

jusboro

I'll keep you posted on my plans, but I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna miss this one, I think it will be epic. I'll definitely be sittn with the Wildcats so we might have to meet up right before the game. Were in the same boat with the rebuilding coming up, I think it might take a couple years for us to get back.

Did you eat at Bradleys this afternoon?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you eat at Bradleys this afternoon?

Yes I did. And it was wonderful, really appreciate the recommendation. I love checking out local eats. I've been accused of going to so many away games just for the food. lol. Bye the way I really like yalls town. Even in my CA gear I felt truly welcome. It's not like that everywhere.

Edited by colkid

I'll keep you posted on my plans, but I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna miss this one, I think it will be epic. I'll definitely be sittn with the Wildcats so we might have to meet up right before the game. Were in the same boat with the rebuilding coming up, I think it might take a couple years for us to get back.

I highly suggest making it to the game in Huntingdon, very nice facility and a fine football team. They took care of PC rather easily but did not look as good as I originally thought. Dont get me wrong they are a solid team but WC will probably give them alot of problems. This game is toss-up for me right now. At any rate, I didnt see enough for them to hang w/ SP last year, not sure about this year b/c I have not see them.....

I highly suggest making it to the game in Huntingdon, very nice facility and a fine football team. They took care of PC rather easily but did not look as good as I originally thought. Dont get me wrong they are a solid team but WC will probably give them alot of problems. This game is toss-up for me right now. At any rate, I didnt see enough for them to hang w/ SP last year, not sure about this year b/c I have not see them.....

Yeah, I'm going. Because I know if I don't it will end up being the game of the decade and I'll never forgive myself. You gonna be there?

Edited by colkid

Yeah, I'm going. Because I know if I don't it will end up being the game of the decade and I'll never forgive myself. You gonna be there?

Not sure if I want to make that drive from Clarksville again, lol. I am considering attending a game that is on the way, just not quiet as far. Henry Co. and Ridgeway.....

Great game WC!!! We can't afford to have 5 unforced turnovers next week though. The team fought through the mental mistakes though and got a big win. I honestly thought this game might get outta hand when we scored 14 off the bat, but good game from CA they fought back and made me extremely nervous for a while. Hayden Skelton is without question the MVP of this one after he muffed that punt its like he just flipped on a switch and played lights out. Also, I didn't hear anything this week about #55 from CA but man that kid is a player it seemed like he was in on every tackle. Time to focus on our next game...Let's keep it rollin Cats.

Great game WC!!! We can't afford to have 5 unforced turnovers next week though. The team fought through the mental mistakes though and got a big win. I honestly thought this game might get outta hand when we scored 14 off the bat, but good game from CA they fought back and made me extremely nervous for a while. Hayden Skelton is without question the MVP of this one after he muffed that punt its like he just flipped on a switch and played lights out. Also, I didn't hear anything this week about #55 from CA but man that kid is a player it seemed like he was in on every tackle. Time to focus on our next game...Let's keep it rollin Cats.

Congratulations Wayne County. We made some noise for a while, but in the end we just couldn't slow down your running game enough, and your D was too disruptive in our backfield. 67 and 19 were as good as advertised!

Good luck the rest of the way.

www.clarksvilleacademyfootball.com

First let me say that #20 and #5 for CA are some for real players and it was fun to watch them play. #55 is prolly one of the best MLB I have seen play the game. CA y'all have a classy team and really good fans. The coach for CA did a really good job on the play calling but WC's D did really good last night. CA y'all had one heck of a season and good luck to all the seniors in their future.:thumb:

WC.....y'all proved that your D can rise up make some important stops after some really bad turnovers. I believe that the CA coach come in determind to stop the veer and we hit it big on the outside. Good game by Hayden Skelton and a very good team effort aswell!

GREAT JOB WILDCATS!!!!! :thumb:

First let me say that #20 and #5 for CA are some for real players and it was fun to watch them play. #55 is prolly one of the best MLB I have seen play the game. CA y'all have a classy team and really good fans. The coach for CA did a really good job on the play calling but WC's D did really good last night. CA y'all had one heck of a season and good luck to all the seniors in their future.:thumb:

WC.....y'all proved that your D can rise up make some important stops after some really bad turnovers. I believe that the CA coach come in determind to stop the veer and we hit it big on the outside. Good game by Hayden Skelton and a very good team effort aswell!

GREAT JOB WILDCATS!!!!! :thumb:

Well said.