South Pittsburg against Greenback

Roy Dillard

Pegleg y'all quit yanking Dillards chain. The Nation has a long history of winning and small school football tradition. They gave us some spankings in the 90s.

Yea, you are right and they can't be all bad afterall they are orange and black, which will be confusing Friday when they come out in our home uniforms.

Pegleg y'all quit yanking Dillards chain. The Nation has a long history of winning and small school football tradition. They gave us some spankings in the 90s.

90, 91 and 92 the knocked SP out of the playoffs and have an overall 1 -3 playoff record against SP. However the 6 years SP was in the region with them from about 93 on, SP is 6 - 0 against the nation plus another 2 wins after that for a combined 9 - 3 record against GB.

From the pictures it looks like they may be getting ready to water the grass...but it looks green enough to me already.

If this mess is true, Grider better be calling that Childress man or we will get beat if that Ridge man wet his field. You think im joking but im not. This is a bunch of mess.

Edited by Roy Dillard

If this mess is true, Grider better be calling that Childress man or we will get beat if that Ridge man wet his field. You think im joking but im not. This is a bunch of mess.

If that Ridge man has a sense of humor, he will have the Fire Dept park one of those trucks there Friday night. :roflol:

90, 91 and 92 the knocked SP out of the playoffs and have an overall 1 -3 playoff record against SP. However the 6 years SP was in the region with them from about 93 on, SP is 6 - 0 against the nation plus another 2 wins after that for a combined 9 - 3 record against GB.

Greenback had some good teams in the early 90s...UncleDave remembers scrimmaging them a couple years in the summer before the season started. 92 was probably the best team Greenback had in the 90s...they only lost 8-6 to FRA who went on the win the state that year. I have to give props to a friend for giving me that info, but I do remember them having a heck of a quarterback that year.

Greenback had some good teams in the early 90s...UncleDave remembers scrimmaging them a couple years in the summer before the season started. 92 was probably the best team Greenback had in the 90s...they only lost 8-6 to FRA who went on the win the state that year. I have to give props to a friend for giving me that info, but I do remember them having a heck of a quarterback that year.

I actually went to that game 92 playoff game at GB and remember Greenback had a receiver that bailed the qb out a lot on some deep balls. Seemed like that guy could catch anything whether it was deep and 2 feet off the ground or deep and 3 feet over his head.

Edited by rlh

I want to say that WR was Satterfield? Or Hammontree? Can't remember exactly.

I would like to apologize in advance but the living legend just will not be able to make it this week. My financial agent has booked the legend for a speaking engagement Friday at the Riverdale game. I have put #6 and #50 on my list to watch to possibly be elevated to legend status. I have been watching #2 and #15, but those young lads just have not lived up to be a legend this year. Hopefully Sportman will not be to disappointed that I will not be at this game. I know Sportman likes mingling with a legend such as myself and trying to just breath some of the same air as a legend such as myself. I expect South Pittsburg to win this game. They have three living legends pacing the sidelines. Good luck to all the young lads that play the game.

Edited by TheLivingLegend

I would like to apologize in advance but the living legend just will not be able to make it this week. My financial agent has booked the legend for a speaking engagement Friday at the Riverdale game. I have put #6 and #50 on my list to watch to possibly be elevated to legend status. I have been watching #2 and #15, but those young lads just have not lived up to be a legend this year. Hopefully Sportman will not be to disappointed that I will not be at this game. I know Sportman likes mingling with a legend such as myself and trying to just breath some of the same air as a legend such as myself. I expect South Pittsburg to win this game. They have three living legends pacing the sidelines. Good luck to all the young lads that play the game.

How much are they charging you to speak. They must be doubling their gate proceeds.