South Pittsburg against Greenback

Roy Dillard

Well after 425 replies there's not much else to write about the game. I do hope everyone is careful and I hope all the boy's are blessed with protection throughout the game on both sides. We have to remember this is just a game that is fun to trash talk about but please don't ever get so mad you wanna do bodily injury to anyone. CoachT is for us to have fun on and I apprexiate this site. some people just think we SP folk's carry it over the line but we just like to rattle cages is all so please don't take it personal.. I appreciate the GB faiyhful for being on here. Heck we've played some school's this year and not one single person even got on here to chat with us!!Oh well onemore thing ROY. I talked to pegleg last night and I believe he is charging 25 dollars for a round trip to GB on his plane!!Just depend's on which plane he fly's as to how many he can take but I know you'd be a special guest!!!

What kind of plane does this Pegleg man have? He has been watching that Ridge man from the sky, cause he took a picture. Either Grider or that Childress man sent him up their make sure this Ridge man was not wetting the field. If Pegleg has just one of those ultra lights, Im not flying in that mess. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of plane does this Pegleg man have? He has been watching that Ridge man from the sky, cause he took a picture. Either Grider or that Childress man sent him up their make sure this Ridge man was not wetting the field. If Pegleg has just one of those ultra lights, Im not flying in that mess. You think im joking but im not.

That pegleg man has one of those U2 spy planes. He's in good with high government officials and they let him borrow it. Oh, and peg, I loved the "earthquake on Friday night" comment.

The funny thing is you probably think I am stupid. By the end of the game you will think I am a high school football expert. South Pitt is on another level in 1A. You are about to feel the wrath you was scared to feel during the regular season! :twisted:

Best post this week ... People think I'm kidding but I'm serious!