South Pittsburg against Greenback

Roy Dillard

The boys are ready. They are coming in with their swagger. This one may stay close for a quarter. SP has been their before and knows how to win.

SP-41

Greenback-14

Powerp, what kind of mess is this? I looked up in my Websters dictionary that swagger word you used. My dictionary says it means to walk or strut with a insolent air. My dictionary also says it means to boast or brag. I garuntee you if we are swaggering around Greenback and think we have already one this game, it could cost us to get beat and our season will be over. I hope Grider did not tell our boys to swagger around. You think im joking but im not.

Powerp, what kind of mess is this? I looked up in my Websters dictionary that swagger word you used. My dictionary says it means to walk or strut with a insolent air. My dictionary also says it means to boast or brag. I garuntee you if we are swaggering around Greenback and think we have already one this game, it could cost us to get beat and our season will be over. I hope Grider did not tell our boys to swagger around. You think im joking but im not.

Actually He Told Em To Strut Like A Ruttin Buck! :twisted:

Thats right tell em Roy swagger can turn in to stagger stay n focused is the key.I jus hope my Jackets aint foolin with this stagger mess.That Creasey man needs to keep em walking the line.Stay focused Bucs all the way. :thumb:

Thats right tell em Roy swagger can turn in to stagger stay n focused is the key.I jus hope my Jackets aint foolin with this stagger mess.That Creasey man needs to keep em walking the line.Stay focused Bucs all the way. :thumb:

This swaggering or struting around is a bunch of mess. I dont know where Powerp came up with this mess. I garuntee Grider better tell our boys not to be swaggering or we will get beat and our season will be over. You think im joking but im not.

Our boys have got to be fired up! I seen em out there brawlin a couple day ago when I swung by practice

I couldn't make out the numbers of the boys but they are defiantly pumped up!! No worries about them not being ready they are so ready those coaches are having a tough time keeping them off each other! Daddy better bring some extra fudge rounds it's gonna get nasty! People think I'm kidding but I'm serious!

Yo, lil Roy. I be seein' dat brawlin' too. So dat means I be seein' you.

Dem boys be like a pack of huntin' dogs...be nippin' at each other. But dat jus mean dey be ready. And ain't no bruthas on dat Greenback team. My lil bros on de Pirates be teachin' dem white boys what speed is. And my big bro Cody be "nockin' some holes in dat Greenback line". And why in de heck do a town wit Green in dey name be choosin' orange and black fo dey colors?

Yo, lil Roy. I be seein' dat brawlin' too. So dat means I be seein' you.

Dem boys be like a pack of huntin' dogs...be nippin' at each other. But dat jus mean dey be ready. And ain't no bruthas on dat Greenback team. My lil bros on de Pirates be teachin' dem white boys what speed is. And my big bro Cody be "nockin' some holes in dat Greenback line". And why in de heck do a town wit Green in dey name be choosin' orange and black fo dey colors?

I Sure Hope the Grammar Teacher Finds Your Arse! :roflolk: And Pull Ya Dang Pants Up! :twisted:

Roy, you need to give the pre game speech. You think I'm joking, but I'm not.