South Pittsburg against Greenback

Roy Dillard

That Ridge man said “We have been able to get four more days of practice in toward them mainly than they have got in toward us. That is another advantage that swings our way.†I actually think they think they can beat us. Good mindset to have. However, I disagree with the fact he said they will have way more fans than us.

The kids maybe.....the coaches don't think they can win...but what do you want him to say, we had four more days to practice,but that will not not help us. SP will beat us by 30 :mellow: They will have more fans than SP

UncleDave is fired up for the game tonight! Sure hope the Pirates are too. Like I said earlier, if the Pirates play their game and are sharp, this game will be over by halftime. If not, I still think they win but not by a huge margin. Grider will have these boys pumped up and ready to play. I see us having a big night on both sides of the ball and showing the Kees why they did not want to play us during the regular season.

Mighty Pirates - 36

Plank Walkers - 7

UncleDave is fired up for the game tonight! Sure hope the Pirates are too. Like I said earlier, if the Pirates play their game and are sharp, this game will be over by halftime. If not, I still think they win but not by a huge margin. Grider will have these boys pumped up and ready to play. I see us having a big night on both sides of the ball and showing the Kees why they did not want to play us during the regular season.

Mighty Pirates - 36

Plank Walkers - 7

I think your right!!I believe we show those people over there we play a whole lot different brand of ball where we're at!!I see it being bad from start to finish actually!!If we don't mercy rule them i will be very surprised!!

I think your right!!I believe we show those people over there we play a whole lot different brand of ball where we're at!!I see it being bad from start to finish actually!!If we don't mercy rule them i will be very surprised!!

You gonna be at the game Sportman?? I'm gonna miss this one..leaving shortly for a cruise with wife! Gotta win so I can watch them play next week!!