South Pittsburg against Greenback

Roy Dillard

What kind of plane does this Pegleg man have? He has been watching that Ridge man from the sky, cause he took a picture. Either Grider or that Childress man sent him up their make sure this Ridge man was not wetting the field. If Pegleg has just one of those ultra lights, Im not flying in that mess. You think im joking but im not.

Roy as you leave Kimball and come into South Pittsburg where all of our State championships are posted on that big orange board, well above that road there at that car lot there's a wrecked plane and I believe that was one of pegleg's planes!!His other plane's are not in that good of shape as the wrecked one so my friend wear a parachute!!!

Roy as you leave Kimball and come into South Pittsburg where all of our State championships are posted on that big orange board, well above that road there at that car lot there's a wrecked plane and I believe that was one of pegleg's planes!!His other plane's are not in that good of shape as the wrecked one so my friend wear a parachute!!!

You have got to be joking. If pegleg was driving that plane, I am not going anywhere in a plane with him. He is lucky that he survived that mess. You think im joking but im not.

You have got to be joking. If pegleg was driving that plane, I am not going anywhere in a plane with him. He is lucky that he survived that mess. You think im joking but im not.

I think that plane got shot down early in the season flying over that Beck man's field.

When was this aerial pic taken?

Pegleg said he took this picture this week from a plane. He must be a pilot and that Sportman man said that was one of his planes that is crashed in Kimball. If he walked away from that mess, he is very lucky. You think im joking but im not. Grider or that Childress man might have made him go up their to Greenback and see if that Ridge man was doing anything illegal to his field.

Edited by Roy Dillard