South Pittsburg against Greenback

Roy Dillard

You gonna be at the game Sportman?? I'm gonna miss this one..leaving shortly for a cruise with wife! Gotta win so I can watch them play next week!!

Actually I will have to miss this game bc I can't get off of work in time!!Just the third game I've missed in four years!!I will be listening though!!I know both of our heart's will be in GB tonight with our team for sure. Yall be careful and have a great time!!

The kids maybe.....the coaches don't think they can win...but what do you want him to say, we had four more days to practice,but that will not not help us. SP will beat us by 30 :mellow: They will have more fans than SP

I agree. Not many people will go along on this 2 hour ride to Greenback. They will have more fans.

I be working the gate tonight so, I will let you know....

Maybe I'll meet you when I pick up my press pass. Hope for a great injury-free game between two fired up teams. By the way here's a link to some games TSSAA will be streaming tonight. http://www.tssaanetwork.com/footballplayoffs. Our game isn't one of them, but Huntington/Perry is. Traveling prayers going up for everyone. Go Pirates!!!

There are some discrepancies with the stands from you aerial and the google earth aerial. :lol:

I wish I could make it to the GB-SP game tonight at the newly enhanced Greenback stadium, but I'll be watchin' the Red Rebels just up US411.

Seriously, I think this is a terrible draw for both teams this early in the playoffs. I think SP should be playing at home w/ a #1 seed and as well as the Cherokees. I'll be pullin' for the local kids and I'll pull for the winner the rest of the way.

A lot of the local fans meet at the Maryville Shoney's after the games, since Alcoa is out of town, I know it's out of the way but I'd really like to introduce Roy to Starsnbars from Maryville.

I wish I could make it to the GB-SP game tonight at the newly enhanced Greenback stadium, but I'll be watchin' the Red Rebels just up US411.

Seriously, I think this is a terrible draw for both teams this early in the playoffs. I think SP should be playing at home w/ a #1 seed and as well as the Cherokees. I'll be pullin' for the local kids and I'll pull for the winner the rest of the way.

A lot of the local fans meet at the Maryville Shoney's after the games, since Alcoa is out of town, I know it's out of the way but I'd really like to introduce Roy to Starsnbars from Maryville.

I don't think that Shoney's couldn't handle that much greatness.

Stepping aside from football for a moment....let me just say a huge "THANK YOU" to all Veterans, those living and those who gave their lives for our great country!! Today we SALUTE YOU!!

Amen brother. I lost my dad 14 years ago today. It was very fitting because he was a proud WWII veteran.

That Ridge man said “We have been able to get four more days of practice in toward them mainly than they have got in toward us. That is another advantage that swings our way.†I actually think they think they can beat us. Good mindset to have. However, I disagree with the fact he said they will have way more fans than us.

As their coach, confidence starts at the top. If he believes, then the kids will believe. Grider has our kids thinking they can beat just about anybody. We have been tested & we have shown what we can do. We believe we can win as well. Less than 8 hrs to kickoff - yahoo!! Heading to GB soon. Go P!!