FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

It Was Really Heating Up Until, You Know Who, Dropped A Hush Bomb And Now Look? :roflolk: I Thought for Sure We Was Gonna Have A Sweatervest And A All-Stater Royal Rumble! :roflol:

Personally, I like all the trash talk. I especially like Saturdays when the losing team goes AWOL after they talk all that trash. FCS will be on the basketball posts come Saturday! You heard it here first from CaptainPrimetime.

• Upvote 1

One more day until gameday, can't wait to see this one. We never had any of these colossal matchups up "on Cosby." So the plan is to meet Seven and the rest of the CoachT posters by the baseball field between 4 and 4:30. Am I still slated to rassle the angry Pudgy Portland Panther Postman, or QuadP as I like to call him. Or do I take on the fellow with the new custom grillwork from the toosfairy?

One more day until gameday, can't wait to see this one. We never had any of these colossal matchups up "on Cosby." So the plan is to meet Seven and the rest of the CoachT posters by the baseball field between 4 and 4:30. Am I still slated to rassle the angry Pudgy Portland Panther Postman, or QuadP as I like to call him. Or do I take on the fellow with the new custom grillwork from the toosfairy?

If you're referring to me, I have no dog in this fight. I was just trying to figure out what time and where and who, if this is going to be a rasslin match, a football game , or even a baseball game for that matter. I just want to see the bear you're bringing with you. I actually saw a half dozen of 'em the last time I was in the Smokies, about a month ago. :thumb:

Edited by PPride