FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

FCS 24

TCHS 14

Would you all mind if we shoot all those fireworks for you after the game? Don't see you needing them for your basketball or baseball teams.Gonna be some seniors on both teams bringing the mojo come friday night.

Ear holing at it's best,line backers aways inthagap!

FCS might beat us in basketball, volleyball, and baseball but they WILL NOT beat us in football. our football team has worked too hard to get beat by some private school punks!!!! just wait till that #3 and #4 and occasionally #12 kid put their mean running game into effect and when gets tired they will throw all over the FCS defence and #12 will be there to catch it. If yall cant stop #12 then you darn sure cant stop #3. #12 had a dominating game over FCS last time!!! how do you plan to stop him #3 and #4 all at once?!?!?! these three together plus their black qb #8 on the field back to full health?! Yall have no chance to beat TCHS. FCS has 2 good players #24 and #10! THATS IT!!! end of duscussion

FCS might beat us in basketball, volleyball, and baseball but they WILL NOT beat us in football. our football team has worked too hard to get beat by some private school punks!!!! just wait till that #3 and #4 and occasionally #12 kid put their mean running game into effect and when gets tired they will throw all over the FCS defence and #12 will be there to catch it. If yall cant stop #12 then you darn sure cant stop #3. #12 had a dominating game over FCS last time!!! how do you plan to stop him #3 and #4 all at once?!?!?! these three together plus their black qb #8 on the field back to full health?! Yall have no chance to beat TCHS. FCS has 2 good players #24 and #10! THATS IT!!! end of duscussion

So you're saying that ya suck at everything but football........What do ya do the rest of the year?.........which starts this friday :roflol:

Can't wait to get to what I've heard is a little piece of football Americana, see you boys by the baseball field around 4:15. I think this game will be a lot closer than most posters think, I'm saying the first team to score 13 points wins one of the hardest hitting games seen in some time.

Given this game was knotted up at 0 the last time these two teams met, and with this game being 1 and done I expect it to be a great game...but in the end the coaching and talent of TC will ultimately put them over the top.