FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

tell me i have'nt read on here that someone from t.c. was crying about another team recruiting.you got to be joking.they have never done that.yeah right!yeah im sorry it's all leagal like.my bad.

Unlike private schools...whose kids can live in memphis and go to school in Knoxville. To go to school in TC or any other public school, the student and guardians must live in the geographic region.

Now tell me...who in the hale is gonna move to Hartsville so little Johnny can play. I mean would you, Mr. Snider?roflol.gif

Edited by slimshady

Unlike private schools...whose kids can live in memphis and go to school in Knoxville. To go to school in TC or any other public school, the student and guardians must live in the geographic region.

Now tell me...who in the hale is gonna move to Hartsville so little Johnny can play. I mean would you, Mr. Snider?roflol.gif

I already told ya his name is little Tommy not Johnny. I don't know were you got the name Johnny at :unsure:

You fellers really mucked this one up. I thought I'z comin to party with all you HartsVillians. Now I gotta wade through all the goose poop and cheer for the Bucs. It don't get much worse than that.:roflol:

We need to have a goose roundup and truck those things up to GCA's new field. That stuff ought to make that artificial turf nice and slippery.

Edited by rlh