Nashville Christian @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Yes I do agree that Lancaster, Middle TN Christian, and East Robertson are not that good this year. But lets look at 4 teams on the NC's schedule that you would have to agree would give Gordonsville a good game. Lets start with Clarksville Academy who is pretty strong this year. Jo Bryns although down this year is usually pretty strong as well. Lets also look at 5A Hillwood, although they had a loosing record this year they would present major problems for Gordonsville because of their speed and raw athleticism. The 4th would be 3A Harpeth Indians who play a very tough Pearl-Cohn team next who beat Smith County last Friday night.

Your right we will see tomorrow night. NC likes being the underdog and will be ready for the challenge. Nothing fancy just straight up “I†formation with 50 Base Defense.

My last post and prediction for tomorrow night. Gordonsville 42 NCS 7. If Offense is really clicking could be more for Gordonsville. The only way NCS scores the 7 would be due to some rust or second unit. I'm telling you, this Defense is for real. Ground game punishes NCS and Nike has big night for Gordonsville. See you tomorrow night at Turney Ford Field.

How do I know the "Real slimshady will standup" and pay? How much money you think I could have taken from the Moore County boys last week? Answer, All I wanted to.

Who in the hale is Moore County? I willing to go a dollar a point...you said 28-20...every point Gville scores over 20 is a dollar for me...Every point NCS scores over 28 is a dollar for you...also if Gville doesn't score 20 then its a dollar for you every point under...every point under 28 that NCS doesn't score is a dollar for me...I like to call that over under. If your up for it...bring plenty of cash witcha. roflol.gif I'll bring my rollicon_e_ugeek.gif

Edited by slimshady

Who in the hale is Moore County? I willing to go a dollar a point...you said 28-20...every point Gville scores over 20 is a dollar for me...Every point NCS scores over 28 is a dollar for you...also if Gville doesn't score 20 then its a dollar for you every point under...every point under 28 that NCS doesn't score is a dollar for me...I like to call that over under. If your up for it...bring plenty of cash witcha. roflol.gif I'll bring my rollicon_e_ugeek.gif

That made me laugh tough guy.

All I'm saying is he did not stand out in film. However, well see how he stands up with our hogs in the trenches tomorrow night.

#53(Coen) lined up against our(Smith County's) hogs who average 292lbs across the O-line and whipped them repeatedly all night. Coen is a force to be reckoned with and will wreak havoc in your backfield all night tomorrow night.

Good luck G-ville from the other side of the river. :thumb:

Come holler at me, I'll be on the fence on the scoreboard end of the home bleachers. If you're wearing RBS stuff, I'll recognize you. If not, ask for Croz. Most know me.

I'll look for you.

That goes for all the chumps from NCS, too. :roflol:

Just kidding, I'd be glad to meet anyone.

If all that fails look for a very distinguished looking little feller with several youngins around!!!

#53(Coen) lined up against our(Smith County's) hogs who average 292lbs across the O-line and whipped them repeatedly all night. Coen is a force to be reckoned with and will wreak havoc in your backfield all night tomorrow night.

Good luck G-ville from the other side of the river. :thumb:

No one from Smith County's O-line is as quick or athletic as the O-line of NC. Upset Alert: NCS-27 Gville-23.