Nashville Christian @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Come holler at me, I'll be on the fence on the scoreboard end of the home bleachers. If you're wearing RBS stuff, I'll recognize you. If not, ask for Croz. Most know me.

I'll look for you.

That goes for all the chumps from NCS, too. :roflol:

Just kidding, I'd be glad to meet anyone.

Oh, i'll be there in red :thumb: I just hope noone mugs me for it :?

On a serious note, I am still going to stick with region 4 in the cheering section, but I hope NC has a safe trip up and one back home and I hope both teams keep injury free and play the best possible football they can play...good luck to both teams!

Edited by swanson71

You know what I find hilarious? All the talk going on. Shut your mouths and play some football. Good god I've cheered for 10 years and I don't think I could find better cat fights than these. This is pathetic.

Dear Gordonsville, don't get to big for your britches. Yes you're a good team. Yes you've earned the right to think you'll win. But let me just tell you, those of you saying that youve got the next two or three roungpds on lock YOU'RE A FOOL. I can't wait to see you get absolutely smashed.

Dear Nashville Christian, let them underestimate you. Let them look bad by posting all this trash. Stay on your own level and own your own plays. Let them think that #7 is slow. Let them think that your o-line averages 175 (just a side note for the Gordonsville fans, their smallest man on the line is 185).

Is it sad that a 16 year old cheerleader had to step in and say this? Is it sad that I probably know more about football than half of the idiots posting on this game? Yes. Yes it is.

As for my prediction? Nashville Christian by a field goal. Not even that I think they have the talent, but all the trash from Gordonsville on here makes think that they can't actually have brains.

Bye loves :D

You know what I find hilarious? All the talk going on. Shut your mouths and play some football. Good god I've cheered for 10 years and I don't think I could find better cat fights than these. This is pathetic.

Dear Gordonsville, don't get to big for your britches. Yes you're a good team. Yes you've earned the right to think you'll win. But let me just tell you, those of you saying that youve got the next two or three roungpds on lock YOU'RE A FOOL. I can't wait to see you get absolutely smashed.

Dear Nashville Christian, let them underestimate you. Let them look bad by posting all this trash. Stay on your own level and own your own plays. Let them think that #7 is slow. Let them think that your o-line averages 175 (just a side note for the Gordonsville fans, their smallest man on the line is 185).

Is it sad that a 16 year old cheerleader had to step in and say this? Is it sad that I probably know more about football than half of the idiots posting on this game? Yes. Yes it is.

As for my prediction? Nashville Christian by a field goal. Not even that I think they have the talent, but all the trash from Gordonsville on here makes think that they can't actually have brains.

Bye loves :D

You've got to be kidding me.

For one, most of the ones predicting a blowout are not from Gordonsville, however, the ones that are from Gville are confident that their team will win. <_<

Second, no one has said that your line is small and #7 is slow.

Third, you're a cheerleader, butt out. Leave the talking to the ones who's played a little and watched a lot of football. :roflolk:

Lastly, what did Jesus say about calling people fools? :flower:

For one, most of the ones predicting a blowout are not from Gordonsville, however, the ones that are from Gville are confident that their team will win. <_<

Third, you're a cheerleader, butt out. Leave the talking to the ones who's played a little and watched a lot of football. :roflolk:

LOL

That is what the message board is for. Talking stupid worthless smack.

Now that's certainly no way to talk to a young lady.