Obion vs. Covington

chs15

I think it's a great video. It says nothing bad about any other team, just something to get the guys motivated. I like the plugs for Darron "Mont" White, Antonio, Rico Boykin, and Grandberry. I played with those guys and its good to know the young players still know about em, all great backs for Covington. Covington Football was down for a few years ands its good to see the kids and fans excited about them again and the video is just trying to show some pride. Again no hating against any other team, the respect for Obion is well earned and it should be a great game. These are all exceptional young men playing High School football, let them have a good time and enjoy this part af their life. Good Luck both teams! Go Chargers!

OC has to complete drives with TDs...Had they done that the fist time around, they would have won the game...Easily...

Maybe they would have maybe they wouldn't have. The FACT is they didn't. Tired of hearing people say what could have happened. You can't change the past, it's the playoffs and anyone's game. Let's just wait and see what happens THIS week. Probably a recap of the past.

the video maker is the old guy on inside the wildside hunting show . maybe he will come up to the lake with some of us obion co. boys and do a real video of us putting the smack down on some fat greenheads after we put the smackdown on them covington chargers.

let the williams kid play , he want be a factor for what we got. only one person can run at a time. running behind that line liable to get him hurt again.

i think that song had only 6 words in it. try to come up with your own beat and lyrics

This is the old man that made the video. I have been doing video for about 17 years. Last Friday when I heard the song for the first time it gave me chills, it fired me up! I approached #12 with an idea about a video to that song. He agreed and called some of the Seniors to participate. The video is not directed at anyone. As a member of this wonderful community and a supporter of the chargers, we believe in them. It's our goal not to just raise great football players but to raise great young men. Win or Lose, we , the charger nation Believe in them and support them. The video is ultimately for them. Just think 20 years from now, they can set down with their children and show them this dvd of them and their team mates. Thats Priceless! For anyone who took offense to this, we are sorry you misunderstood our motive. We are the Chargers, and we are Proud.

I know it is all fun and games and everyone having a good time with it. Kinda neat but in big games to be....you really could set the team up for trouble. But on the other hand, something like this does end up as motivation materials for the other teams. Maybe if this had come out at the very beginning of the season...no toes would have felt like they were stepped on. Not even the much larger schools, colleges or even nfl does things like this until after or before the seasons. But again, we are talking about high school kids. I don't really have a problem myself, just thinking a little late or premature. Good luck

Maybe they would have maybe they wouldn't have. The FACT is they didn't. Tired of hearing people say what could have happened. You can't change the past, it's the playoffs and anyone's game. Let's just wait and see what happens THIS week.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What he said :thumb: hoping for a well played disciplined injury free game by both teams.

One of which was the leading tackler in the county and one played and started alot at corner.. Bad decisions by a few kids that they will learn from... Next person up.

Don't know what happened and it really doesn't matter. Have to stand behind a coach that enforces the rules even when it's playoff time. Hate it they made bad decisions and hate they won't be playing, but it's a lesson better learned now than later. And you're absolutely correct, next person has a chance to step up.

As far as the video, not a rap fan myself but it wasn't for me! lol I remember when the Denver Broncos did a song and video before losing the Superbowl. Doesn't matter when it was made, before the season or now. It wasn't "dissin" anyone and I see no problems with it. So let it be.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!