Blackman at Riverdale

rollercoaster

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets face it, These teams have not played this year. Riverdale played Blackman without Mathers and that simply isn't the same team as Blackman with. Both teams pretty much took last week off on defense and if that's not fixed by Friday, This could be the highest scoring game in the history of high school football. I'd love to see the Siegel MJ Game but noway would I miss the game at Riverdale. It's gonna be a good one. I'd say a good chance of overtime before the dust settles, And if you have a weak heart... stay home. :popcorneater:

GO BLAZE!

Edited by DaBlueRaider

Lets face it, These teams have not played this year. Riverdale played Blackman without Mathers and that simply isn't the same team as Blackman with. Both teams pretty much took last week off on defense and if that's not fixed by Friday, This could be the highest scoring game in the history of high school football. I'd love to see the Siegel MJ Game but noway would I miss the game at Riverdale. It's gonna be a good one. I'd say a good chance of overtime before the dust settles, And if you have a weak heart... stay home. :popcorneater:

GO BLAZE!

BUMP! :hungry:

GO BLAZE!

I'm with you, this game and the Siegel game should be great.

Anybody been by practice? How's the attitude?

We really need to the defense to break out of their slump and become a force again. Defensive backs need to step up big time and get coverage and stop waiting on someone else to make the tackle.

Riverdale's success from here on out rests in the hands of the defense.

Anybody been by practice? How's the attitude?

We really need to the defense to break out of their slump and become a force again. Defensive backs need to step up big time and get coverage and stop waiting on someone else to make the tackle.

Riverdale's success from here on out rests in the hands of the defense.

Practice has been intense to say the least... I look for the secondary to make some adjustments on the corners. Shad has his patterns and will try to exploit them even thought Mathers is back. Its all going to come down to defense. You can stop Mathers and he's going to get his, but if Blackman thinks the pass will work as well this time they may be in for a surprize. By friday the Warriors will be ready!!! If you can get up for a game like this then your dead!!!

Practice has been intense to say the least... I look for the secondary to make some adjustments on the corners. Shad has his patterns and will try to exploit them even thought Mathers is back. Its all going to come down to defense. You can stop Mathers and he's going to get his, but if Blackman thinks the pass will work as well this time they may be in for a surprize. By friday the Warriors will be ready!!! If you can get up for a game like this then your dead!!!

In the first match-up Blackman showed nothing. If you think you know what Blackmans planning, you'll be surprised. Blackman has shown nothing in the last five games. Friday night I think you'll see the plays Blackman have practiced all season and not used. This is the game that matters. The real Blaze will rise up Friday night and that other team isn't going to know what's going on.

Unleash the BEAST! GO BLAZE! :thumb:

Ok, this post makes no sense... Do you honestly think having the top rb in the State healthy has no effect on the passing game. With Mathers in, any fool will tell you he is priority one on defense. The attention he draws most definitely will effect your pass coverage. To say your pass coverage will be better with Mathers in the game reveals your football knowledge. Coach Aydelott is an excellent coach and I can assure you from a defensive stand point, he hopes the qb will be throwing the ball a ton!