Blackman at Riverdale

rollercoaster

riverdaleman, you know if have the inside scoop! and i can tell you with 100% truth that the playbook has been limited but will be unleashed this friday night! You can believe me now or after the game on friday :)! i'll look for ya at the game!

well if you didnt show us the first time and you didnt show farragut (a tough battle in the playoffs) then why would you show it friday night? Why not just wait til the championship game...I understand that not every play in the playbook has been play but to say you have been holding back for 5 weeks is in my opinion is just silly...

do i think that means we win...no it just means you guys have not been holding back we you have a wrinkle SURE hopefully we will too but you have not been holding back

I am glad your I train is back i dont want any kid hurt and i hope our defense comes ready to play

GO WARRIORS

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, It's close enough to game day and it's time to make our picks. My best guess on this game is Blackman wins this one in overtime... 42 - 35 :popcorneater:

What ya think?

And peace be with you my brothers :rolleyes:

if it goes to OT I hope this game doesn't draw the Crew from Memphis that did the SHS / FHS game last week. The fans could be waiting til midnight for them to figure out the OT rules. Not sure who to pull for in this one just yet. I know it will be a GREAT game.

if it goes to OT I hope this game doesn't draw the Crew from Memphis that did the SHS / FHS game last week. The fans could be waiting til midnight for them to figure out the OT rules. Not sure who to pull for in this one just yet. I know it will be a GREAT game.

I would think Blackman. They do have quite a few of your former Stewarts Creek Middle players on the team. :thumb:

Edited by BDOG1

Ok, this post makes no sense... Do you honestly think having the top rb in the State healthy has no effect on the passing game. With Mathers in, any fool will tell you he is priority one on defense. The attention he draws most definitely will effect your pass coverage. To say your pass coverage will be better with Mathers in the game reveals your football knowledge. Coach Aydelott is an excellent coach and I can assure you from a defensive stand point, he hopes the qb will be throwing the ball a ton!

You missed my point, Following coach Shad over the years he has developed patterns ans one of those is repeating successes from previous games. I look for him the continue his coaching patterns...thats all im saying...

Not really a fan of RHS or BHS being a Bulldog fan, Stewarts Creek kids or not. :flower: Also one thing to consider is which of the two of them could beat Maryville in the semi final.

I feel Blackman has the best chance to beat Maryville. They could not stop Bryson last year and I do not think they can stop Mathers. That is what it is going to take to beat Maryville clock control smash em out football. Plus if they can pass like they did on Riverdale in the first game just a plus, spread em out for Mathers. Also it is going to take a defense that covers the pass well. I SAY GO BLAZE

Could someone give me the best directions to riverdale, coming in from Nashville. One other thing, with Houston nutt resignation at end of the season at ole miss open the door back up for mathers ? I'd sure like to see him in orange ! They need help, playing a walkon this last saturday

take exit 80 go right turn left at light and u will run into it on the right....GO WARRIORS

Could someone give me the best directions to riverdale, coming in from Nashville. One other thing, with Houston nutt resignation at end of the season at ole miss open the door back up for mathers ? I'd sure like to see him in orange ! They need help, playing a walkon this last saturday

from nashville take i 24 east to the hwy 99 "new salem exit" head south make a left at the first redlight and you will be on warrior dr go around the curve and the school will be on your left

even if mathers backs out of ole miss i doubt he will be in orange, you look at how the coaching staff at ut has handled the last big star from this area "rod wilks" and you add mathers and wilks have had the same hc in high school........ just dont see it happening!