Blackman at Riverdale

rollercoaster

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Riverdale!!!! I can not wait for you guys to blow past Oak Ridge so you can beat Maryville and show why the best football in the state is played in Rutherford County!!!!! Also shout out to still undefeated Eagleville HS our 1a representative from Rutherford!!

Blow us out huh? Did they blow us out last year? I know they are much improved, but so are we. I don't see a blowout happening and if they do i will be the first one here to eat crow and say job well done.

Blow us out huh? Did they blow us out last year? I know they are much improved, but so are we. I don't see a blowout happening and if they do i will be the first one here to eat crow and say job well done.

Blow past does not necessarily mean blow out. If you read my other posts I predicted this game to be won by Riverdale by 9 points. Not quite a blowout. Look at the poll thread. Oak Ridge is good but Riverdale is simply better and is playing at home.

Blow past does not necessarily mean blow out. If you read my other posts I predicted this game to be won by Riverdale by 9 points. Not quite a blowout. Look at the poll thread. Oak Ridge is good but Riverdale is simply better and is playing at home.

On paper and athletically wise, yes they are better, i agree.....But, that doesn't win football games...Riverdale may win, but they will know we were there.

Congrats Riverdale!!!! I can not wait for you guys to blow past Oak Ridge so you can beat Maryville and show why the best football in the state is played in Rutherford County!!!!! Also shout out to still undefeated Eagleville HS our 1a representative from Rutherford!!

Best District in the State only has 1 , that's ONE team left after only 2 weeks into the Playoffs ... How can this be ?

Best District in the State only has 1 , that's ONE team left after only 2 weeks into the Playoffs ... How can this be ?

Lets see...

Oakland goes to Mt Juliet, a 10-0 team, and plays them to a one-score game...

Smyrna gets hosed in Franklin in double overtime...

Siegel is stopped at the 1 at Mt Juliet....

Blackman is put out by ... 7-AAA Riverdale...

So Mt Juliet is 2-0 against 7AAA - Franklin doesn't follow the advice of TV's sportsmanship public address announcements and takes ball last second time and Blackman loses in-house....

That sums it up pretty well....

Lets see...

So Mt Juliet is 2-0 against 7AAA - Franklin doesn't follow the advice of TV's sportsmanship public address announcements and takes ball last second time and Blackman loses in-house....

Gee , one would think that at least one other team could of survived past 2 weeks since they're from the 6th greatest District of all time !!

Lets see...

Call this dude a waaaaaaah bulance. I'm not sure, but you just gave us a play by on LOSSES. I don't think Rverdale thinks they blow by Oak Ridge.

I think Riverdale won last night. That's all they have control over. They'll have another tough game next week.

just because sec is toughest conference doesnt mean they win every game. they beat each other up all season. if boise st. was in sec they wouldnt go undefeated every season. doesnt mean they are not still a great school. mj would do good this year in 7aaa but year in and year out it would be tougher. same with maryville.