PoLk @ CaK

polkalumn01

Yep a lot of the polk fans know its me polkalum I'm pretty sure I know who you are and of coarse I know ole Coach J. Polkalum jope you get to make it to the game friday

We all know CoachJ... He still owes me a chance to land a big catfish. As well as PolkAlumni. There are a few others I have been tryin to figure out. I remember u posted ur bros number on another thread..

Edited by polkalumn01

Sounds good. Just wondering do you a kid playing? My brother played the last four years and was a senior last year on the team. Well I'm looking forward to meeting such a respected guy from CAK. I have read some great post from you and wish everyone on here would act that way. Looking forward to watching 39 for Polk and 24 on offense. Looking for a big night from 40 and 35 on defense.

Yes I do. I will tell you who he is when we meet for a burger and pudding. He played last year as well and was plenty sore after that game. Likewise, I look forward to meeting you.

CAK wins by 3tds

The weather could come into play. Sounds like it is going to be cold. I have picked CAK to win it all, but this Polk bunch could be a tough matchup for them. I say we will have a good one like this year on this game. To bad that Polk who is better than Bledsoe, and CAK that proved themselves against Alcoa have to play. Alcoa gets an easier matchup this week by far.

How has Polk County been on special teams this year? Any speedy return guys or success on blocked punts or missed PAT issues, etc..? At CAK we had some issues with special teams earlier in the year but seem to have corrected many of the mistakes over the second half of the season.

I would say, overall, Polk's special teams are a little better this year than last. Coverage teams have been pretty solid across the board. Kickoffs aren't very deep but well covered thus far. Place kicking has been a pleasant surprise, extra-points are as automatic as they have been since the graduation of Mr. Football Mike Hammons. Polk's punter has the ability to really boom a ball, but has struggled with consistency. Kickoff returns haven't been much, but Polk has shown some big play capability on punt returns.

Them polk boys are just to tough physically for these cak boys i believe. polk by 2 tds.

CAK can lay the lumber also. If Polk don't make any mistakes then they can win but not by 2 tds. This game will be close with both teams hitting hard. CAK impressed me with the way they took the hits last year and also the way they hit. That comes from the tough teams they play through the season.