Lewis County AT Fairview

Slim88

Panthers ground and pound clock controlling offense wins the game. These Panthers are playing good if they as good as expected could be a upset in the making.

Just wondering if this is the same Ground and Pound team that Lost to a 1A Perry county school earlier this season? I believe PC was doing the pounding

Just wondering if this is the same Ground and Pound team that Lost to a 1A Perry county school earlier this season? I believe PC was doing the pounding

man you know ur fb. THAT WAS WEEK1!!!! and pc is one of the best team in 1A fb and fv game was wk2. fv is a great team and lc has made alot of improvments on both sides of the ball. but dont count your chickens b4 your eggs hatch, very hard to beat a team twice in one season, the way i see it ending up is lc wins 34-28....go panthers

Fairview is overrated. We should of beat them like we did Lewis Co.

This will be the game of overrated LBs. Lewis has the all-american LB # 30 :mrgreen: that wouldn't start for the Tigers but every coach in the district would want him. The Fairview's #20 apparently is an SEC prospect, I almost fell out of my seat in the stands when someone told me that.

The difference in this game will be the physical play of Lewis Co. Fairview was soft and will continue to be that way.

Lewis 35

Fairview 14

Lol glad ur in the mix of things again district12AA... Shoulda,woulda,coulda....I'm pretty sure u had the same

Reaction to

Fairviews linebacker as fairview had to your running game :D...it's hard for you to take a loss isn't it? Not once have fairview fans been on here making excuses about losing to Giles county..they lost, and they moved on.. You lost to fairview made excuses and then lost to page... Make excuses for that game too? Ur a trip. Keep posting.. It amuses me

And please change your name to Marshalls#1fan or something.. Cuz you definitely do not support district12AA...I being a fairvew fan wish the best for Marshall county tigers and

Their playoff run. That along goes with Giles and Page. Y'all are representing the district well! I would say the same to Lewis county but that would be contradictory haha. But come on man.. Really?! Still whining about the loss in the middle of the season? Suck it up! Move on! And fairview will see you again next year...