Oneida at Hampton

uknoit2

I personally think that when the new scheduling for the season starts, we should include Oneida in it if its in the cards. What a rivalry that would be. We did it back awhile ago and each game was hardnosed and close. I think, even if we seen eachother in the playoffs, it would benefit both teams, especially Hampton. Dont know what you fellers think, but that is the way you build a quality team. Play hardnosed football against a formidable opponent. That is how you get better. Dont care how far away we are from each other, we are the same in alot a ways...

I like that matchup myself. Travel would be the biggest problem. I don't like playing Johnson Co twice,but as far as them being down,I doubt that will be the case very long,they were very young this deason. We'll have both hands full with them next season.

I like that matchup myself. Travel would be the biggest problem. I don't like playing Johnson Co twice,but as far as them being down,I doubt that will be the case very long,they were very young this deason. We'll have both hands full with them next season.

I know travel would be an issue, but we need these kind of matchups to become better and to improve our chances on advancing when playoff time comes. Parents would be a given to go, any fan that wants to see a heck of a game would definitely go, heck i went and saw em play Cosby last week. I know times are tough, and that might be a strain, but overall, we both get better and you cant put a price on that.

I would like to first congrats to Oneida on a great win and hard fought game...Second i'm proud to be a Bulldog fan..What a rich tradition of football that we have and I enjoyed every moment of this season..9-2 is a pretty darn good season no matter what.Heck they have been many years in the past I would have loved to have seen the year we have had...Thanks to you seniors for a very memorable year. yet again you all have set a high standard for the underclassmen to have something to build on. I want to say I hope each and everyone reaches your goals in life because if you work as hard in this old world like you did on the field you will excel above and beyond expectations...You underclassmen get back to lifting get stronger and work hard we will back on the gridiron before you know it.God Bless you all.

Pujo I don't buy that.All Hampton has to do is go across the state line and I'm not saying NC is better.It would be some different teams to play.

They tried to schedule Avery this year,but Avery wouldn't play um.Mitchel would be a a pretty close game,but I'm not sre the gate would bebefit either, just not natural rivals. But I'd like it,win or lose.

We want someone that cares about the kids and the school. We want someone that's going to stay and not run when all the talent graduates. That's real like it or not.

If i am not mistaken i think Mike Lunceford was the head coach at cloudland longer than any person in any sport.also to say that there was no talent is a slap in the face of the players that have been there and that are playing there now that you seem to care so much about.I guess the boys that won the middle school state championship under Scott Potter had no talent,Morgan kid ,Cole,Housma,Shell ect. I doubt these kids like being called no talent.But i can tell you really care about them alot.

I would like to first congrats to Oneida on a great win and hard fought game...Second i'm proud to be a Bulldog fan..What a rich tradition of football that we have and I enjoyed every moment of this season..9-2 is a pretty darn good season no matter what.Heck they have been many years in the past I would have loved to have seen the year we have had...Thanks to you seniors for a very memorable year. yet again you all have set a high standard for the underclassmen to have something to build on. I want to say I hope each and everyone reaches your goals in life because if you work as hard in this old world like you did on the field you will excel above and beyond expectations...You underclassmen get back to lifting get stronger and work hard we will back on the gridiron before you know it.God Bless you all.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

You could go to Caldwell Co.,Wilkes Co., or even play Watauga.You even got MTN Heritage.The gate should not matter if it is going to make you a better football team.

Gate always matters that's what funds your program. No gate no travel. Most of the games that we play that are no competition is mainly the region games that they have no choice but to play.

If i am not mistaken i think Mike Lunceford was the head coach at cloudland longer than any person in any sport.also to say that there was no talent is a slap in the face of the players that have been there and that are playing there now that you seem to care so much about.I guess the boys that won the middle school state championship under Scott Potter had no talent,Morgan kid ,Cole,Housma,Shell ect. I doubt these kids like being called no talent.But i can tell you really care about them alot.

:thumb::thumb:

I don't know what these numbers say specifically, but I found them interesting.

There were 11 teams from what I would describe as the Tri-cities area that played last night.

8 lost.

There were 8 (I think) teams from what I would call the Chattanooga area playing last night.

5 lost.

There were 18 teams from the Knoxville TV market area that played last night.

4 lost.