Oneida at Hampton

uknoit2

Worst thing about this game to me is that theyre comin off a bye week, then again to me theyve been off the last 4 weeks, cause they didnt show up to play like theyre capable of against Unaka, Happy Valley or Cloudland. These boys better be fired up and ready to play some ball now cause acting a fool could mean very disappointed ppl....DAWGS BETTER BE READY!!7

I was wondering if the Bulldog faithful think the bye was good or bad. Have the coaches said anything about that?

I was wondering if the Bulldog faithful think the bye was good or bad. Have the coaches said anything about that?

Good!

Gave Waters a lil time to heal. They needed some time to get their heads on right.

Last week was a good week's practice with no horsing around...hope for another week of it

When I read it my wife thought I had lost what little sense I had, and I walked around talking to my self saying it and sniggering like a ten year old with his first playboy. I had never heard anyone called that. See how I go on about it. And I see the ill fart in public and that really sets me off.

For Pete's sake, if you know him and see him when Im around, please holler, "THERES ILL FART" :roflolk:

• Upvote 1

Rufus dug up the bones.....and they never lie. Oneida has been their own worse enemy this year. Name me a team that gives up 6, maybe 5 turnovers and can still whip a team 38-6. The final score last week should have been like 56-0, I'm takin' into account that the cosby score came on a short field. If the Tribe doesn't turn the ball over in this game....well it would be a real humdinger.....if they do I'd think it will be one heck of a trip both ways. Coming and going. There ain't no secrets in them there bones.....when you play a quality team, you have to value every touch. Physically the teams should be about even....Oneida and Hampton should both have some big boys and speed. Everything comes down to moving chains and hangin' on to the ROCK. Cranking up Betsy as we speak......gonna get a head start. :thumb: