Oneida at Hampton

uknoit2

Jeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssszzzzzzz O pete brother. You Coach (laugh)/ teach in McCrappy Co. You are dating the Mayor of Oneida's daughter. Please, let it go. We know who you are. We know why Oneida fired you. Let it go.

McCrappy = McCreary? I wonder if I know who he is...I went to school up there.

I really like the respect and lack of arrogance being shown by these 2 proud communities. I think we both know what were up against. To win this game will take alot of pride ,passion and disapline. I hope both teams play to their potential and both can stay healthy.

I gotta feeling we're all just a bunch of good ole rednecks Pujo....ever seen an arrogant redneck?! :)

Hopefully you will in about 3 weeks!! :twisted:

You might have a point seven, when a bunch of rednecks win as often as you guys,you might tend to get a little arrogant. Better watch it though ,arrogance can get you beat by a lesser team if not careful.But I think alot more accurate description of the Trousdale team is confidence. It may be another word for the fans.

You might have a point seven, when a bunch of rednecks win as often as you guys,you might tend to get a little arrogant. Better watch it though ,arrogance can get you beat by a lesser team if not careful.But I think alot more accurate description of the Trousdale team is confidence. It may be another word for the fans.

:roflolk:

Accurate description! We expect to win every game, no matter the opponent. Fortunately, our team doesn't play like some of our fans do on here. If we had a bunch that talked like a few programs, I probably wouldn't be on here as much. No need for extra targets on our backs and added motivation. Plus, I don't like crow...not enough hot sauce and diet Miller's to get that taste out of your mouth.

Edited by SEVEN

Accurate description! We expect to win every game, no matter the opponent. Fortunately, our team doesn't play like some of our fans do on here. If we had a bunch that talked like a few programs, I probably wouldn't be on here as much. No need for extra targets on our backs and added motivation. Plus, I don't like crow...not enough hot sauce and diet Miller's to get that taste out of your mouth.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I thought we were boys, what'd I ever do to you? :flower: Just messin' around. How's the Creekbank holdin' up?