Arlington vs Whitehaven

atiger22

the arlington qb will keep whitehaven off balance all night they will know if they are comming or going all night long . he gets the ball out very quick and on target the big boys on your defence will bent over after the second quarter trying to find air. who is this da haven person any way noboby in the state knows him he is not on scout.com as a prospect only known in the memphis area i guest.

#5 Darrius 'Voodoo' Simms is known by Arlington right now I bet! :roflol:

Well I'm coming to be Crassy NOT CLASSY!

First off #7 QB Drew Reed is da TRUTH! He was out there looking like Vick on a few plays against Whitehaven. I swear he did a Michael jackson spin move on one play and almost threw a TD!!! #17 is a big WR and he's legit!

Now that I have that out of the way...

Arlington earned one TD and was GIVEN another. I'm not too mad at the refs because they actually missed calls on BOTH sides. I just want folks to know that Whitehaven's D is Still Trill! 79 points given up on the Season! WHERE ALL THE COUNTY SCHOOLS AT!

Whitehaven vs. White Station a 16AAA re-match! 2 City schools. So much for Whitehaven aint played nobody. I bet that drive back to Arlington was LONG and QUIET. We had no band but my guy Big Yu kept the crowd rocking with the lap top LOL. No game summary from me. Just gloating!

RESPECT DA HAVEN dou, millingtonfan2007, tiptonSteven (where all the county schools at???) bartlettgrad and everyone else that picked against Whitehaven... Yall don't understand these boys are special THIS SEASON! :ph34r:

#5 Darrius 'Voodoo' Simms is known by Arlington right now I bet! :roflol:

BHS:

I know you got your heart set on 'Voodoo' ... but tonight, after the game, Derek Bobo's father and I decided he is to be dubbed 'PrimeTime'! As we were enjoying the game I made a comment to him saying ... "Look at him, he's just itching to get the ball so he can do something!" Then I told him that I think his nickname ought to be Primetime. He LOVED it! So, after the game as we were milling around on the football field just fellowshiping with each other as is our custom, Bobo's father and I approched Dr. Hunter and told him that #5's new nickname is hereby officially 'Primetime' .

It's official now! ... :thumb:

Edited by kwc

I do respect Whitehaven they have some great players on the team and I really hope you guys can bring a state tittle back to Memphis this year or someone from the Memphis area. The reason I was going for Arlington because I have liked what I have seen from Arlington this season and they are in the same district as my Bartlett Panthers.

BlackHavenSenator and all the Whitehaven fans good luck the rest of the way.

BHS:

I know you got your heart set on 'Voodoo' ... but tonight, after the game, Derek Bobo's father and I decided he is to be dubbed 'PrimeTime'! As we were enjoying the game I made a comment to him saying ... "Look at him, he's just itching to get the ball so he can do something!" Then I told him that I think his nickname ought to be Primetime. He LOVED it! So, after the game as we were milling around on the football field just fellowshiping with each other as is our custom, Bobo's father and I approched Dr. Hunter and told him that #5's new nickname is hereby officially 'Primetime' .

It's official now! ... :thumb:

K dub,

As a guy who darn near Idolized Neon Deion aka Primetime as a pee-wee and High School Player, there's NO WAY I'm calling Young Simms Prime Time. The name is TOO MUCH pressure... He is a Prime Time player, but there is only 1 Prime Time... I'm Rolling with Voodoo for that Black(Haven) Magic :thumb:

Deion Sanders is my Favorite player of ALL-TIME, I can't do it... I coached Simms. Voodoo is so original 8-) It's got what the young people call SWAG lol

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Whitehaven is a good team but won't win the state this year. I was at the game last night. Def is fast. O line is big and speedy backs. QB can throw. But when you guys face possibly Mount Juliet or if ya get past them either Riverdale or Merryville then the real truth about you def will be answered. The teams in the middle of the state are just a diff breed it seems. If ya can't put up big numbers on offense against Arlington and Whitestation sure won't win against the teams I posted a few lines back.

Whitehaven is a good team but won't win the state this year. I was at the game last night. Def is fast. O line is big and speedy backs. QB can throw. But when you guys face possibly Mount Juliet or if ya get past them either Riverdale or Merryville then the real truth about you def will be answered. The teams in the middle of the state are just a diff breed it seems. If ya can't put up big numbers on offense against Arlington and Whitestation sure won't win against the teams I posted a few lines back.

We heard that soooo many times when WS played Brentwood, then Maryville in 2009 on the way to the Gold Ball. And that year, Riverdale played Maryville in the opposite semi-final game....everyone figured the winner of that game had the championship locked up.

We had the typical problems...turnover potential and too many careless penalties. But, our team speed was simply too much for the middle and east teams to overcome. I know the history....usually it's a Nashville area team...just saying, don't assume Whitehaven, or WS for that matter, couldn't get it done this year. That's why they play the games....

• Upvote 1

Arlington played a great ballgame, particularly #22 and #17. They just didn't have an answer for team speed. Great win, Whitehaven. Tough task next week against a White Station team that is peaking at the right time.

As #22's father I say thanks. It was a heartbreaking loss and my son's last high school game. However he does get 1 more shot on the high school grid iron when he plays in the Liberty Bowl All-Star game at MUS on Dec. 10.

Edited by atiger22
  • Upvote 1

As #22's father I say thanks. It was a heartbreaking loss and my son's last high school game. However he does get 1 more shot on the high school grid iron when he plays in the Liberty Bowl All-Star game at MUS on Dec. 10.

He can be proud that you guys made school history this year. He is a great player, especially dangerous on those wheel routes out of the backfield. We had to complete change our d around him in the 4th quarter to stop him.

They won't this yr.. They have played nicety good teams this yr.. And won pretty easily

millingtonfann,

I know these Kids at Whitehaven this year. They are special. If Whitehaven wins it this season, I assure you that the c/o '13 will make it back to back. The Whitehaven program started turning the corner 2008! U can think Mt. Juilet or Riverdale (Much respect to them) or Maryvilles (GQ is THE BEST COACH IN THE STATE HANDS DOWN!!!) will beat us but as spartanfan said in so many words... Memphis Speed kills :wacko: